WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 80) | Black Panther 111.7M | Game Night 17M | Peter Rabbit 12.8M | Annihilation 11.1M | Fifty Shades Freed 7.1M | Jumanji 5.7M

51 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Yep which is shown by Wonder Woman's record breaking success and Justice League's failure. It's also why I disagree with people who keep saying DC needs to reboot their universe. They can still get going again by making good films that stand on their own like Phase 1 of Marvel's films. 

That would mean having to consistently make good movies which has never been their MO. But nothing is static.

🍐🍌🍒🍑🍍🍆🍠🥕🌽🌶🥖🌭🍗🌮🍜🍡🍢🍭🍦🥜🍼🥛🍆🍆🍆🌽🍆🌽🍆🌽🍆🌽🍆🌽🍆🌽🍆🌽🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍌🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🥥🥥🥥🥥🌮🌮🌮🌮🌮🌭🌭🌭🌭🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛🥛

• Like 1

Black Panther’s run is melting my brain. Definitely the Beast Incarnate of the year (pun fully intended).

To think that a few years ago some people were wondering if the character was viable at all (particularly on comic forums). Black Panther fans have really had it rough from fellow “fans” particularly in recent times because some dorks that have too much time on their hands constantly rail against minority led titles.

Worse still was the bullshit coming from some UK posters (whom I shall not name)that the movie wasn’t getting traction there at all. LOL..soccer fans would have noticed Jesse Lingard doing a Black Panther celebration when he scored the winner yesterday for Manchester United against Chelsea yesterday, that pretty much shows how much of a pop culture phenomenon the movie has become.

Edited by Deathlife
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, MyMovieCanBeatUpYourMovie said:

So, Black Panther's weekend No. 2 was $4 million short of Homecoming's weekend No. 1?

That seems kinda good.

If the actuals come in slightly higher over the weekend..... well... we are currently 3.6mil shy of MoS's opening.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Deathlife said:

Black Panther’s run is melting my brain. Definitely the Beast Incarnate of the year (pun fully intended).

To think that a few years ago some people were wondering if the character was viable at all (particularly on comic forums). Black Panther fans have really had it rough from fellow “fans” particularly in recent times because some dorks that have too much time on their hands constantly rail against minority led titles.

Worse still was the bullshit coming from some UK posters (whom I shall not name)that the movie wasn’t getting traction there at all. LOL..soccer fans would have noticed Jesse Lingard doing a Black Panther celebration when he scored the winner against yesterday for Manchester United against Chelsea yesterday, that pretty shows how much of a pop culture phenomenon the movie has become.

And Paul Pogba 

• Like 2

On 2/23/2018 at 4:17 PM, RichWS said:

The huge $100M+ predictions for the weekend have been confusing me all week. 110 or 120? Where are people getting those drops from?

<3 you Rich but gotta quote this one last time lmao, I hope yall would show me my receipts as well

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3