Eric Furiosa

Easter Weekend Thread: Official Weekend Actuals: RPO $41.8M ($53.7M 4-Day), Acrimony $17.2M, BP $11.5M, ICOI $10.4M, PRU $9.4M, IOD $2.9M, GND3 $2.7M

Slightly more people here then the last Friday I was in this theatre for Tomb Raider. There was about 8 of us.  Today there’s about 200 for RPO. Granted that was a regular work day and this is a public holiday. 

They’re still showing the older IW trailer. 

Guys I'm going to Lock This Thread for about 10 minutes just so I can get everyone's attention. There are spoilers that are being posted in here and the Ready Player One thread, every once in awhile. I have edited out the spoilers whenever I can but unfortunately I am working right now so I don't have the opportunity to see every spoiler that is being posted. Do not post anything about what you have seen in Ready Player One. This is the forms 1:01. Please be cognizante of what you guys are posting. Thank you.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

That A- Cinemascore for RPO is actually pretty decent. With three A+ scores in the past six weeks, the bar has been raised for a lot of moviegoers who are now spoiled. New films are going to be compared to those films regardless of how unfair the comparison is. RPO should play well until Rampage arrives and may continue holding on respectably once IW hits in a few weeks.

43 minutes ago, LonePirate said:

That A- Cinemascore for RPO is actually pretty decent. With three A+ scores in the past six weeks, the bar has been raised for a lot of moviegoers who are now spoiled. New films are going to be compared to those films regardless of how unfair the comparison is. RPO should play well until Rampage arrives and may continue holding on respectably once IW hits in a few weeks.

What got A+?

I assume Black Panther is one, one of the faith films is another and? I doubt that the faith film and whatever I'm missing out share the same audience as RPO. And even BP had many non-traditional moviegoers attend, so crossover might be overstated.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

haven't seen it yet, I feel that an Edgar Wright or James Gunn could, maybe Spielberg pulls off the kids/character better but i think the other directors would pull off the vr world better

James Gunn LOL ....No

1 hour ago, LonePirate said:

Let’s not beat around the bush. A- means “decent” and nothing more 

44 minutes ago, BK007 said:

What got A+?

I assume Black Panther is one, one of the faith films is another and? I doubt that the faith film and whatever I'm missing out share the same audience as RPO. And even BP had many non-traditional moviegoers attend, so crossover might be overstated.

Love Simon