Neo

Venom | 5 OCTOBER 2018 | Sony | Tom Hardy is Venom. Social Media reactions coming in

2 hours ago, filmlover said:

Image result for no one knows gif

Which is very deliberate on the part of Marvel Studios.

No secret Feige has grave doubts about this project, so he positioning Marvel Studios to be able to say they have nothing to do with it if it's no good and fails, or to "grandfather " it into the MCU if it succeeds.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Which is very deliberate on the part of Marvel Studios.

No secret Feige has grave doubts about this project, so he positioning Marvel Studios to be able to say they have nothing to do with it if it's no good and fails, or to "grandfather " it into the MCU if it succeeds.

Where the hell did you ever hear that? He's not even involved with this project

5 hours ago, a2knet said:

CBM doms imo,

AIW 500+

BP 375+

DP 350+

AM2 225+

VENOM 200+

AQM 175+

DARKP 150+

ITSV 125+

My ranges for all atm:

AIW: 575-650

BP: 415-500

DP2: 300-350

AM2: 200-250

VENOM: 150-200

AQM: 150-200

DARKP: 125-175

ITSV: 125-175

I definitely think this will be the peak gross year of the genre for a very long time. 

Eh, can't really tell much either way for that. Looks fine I guess? Lol @ Hardy legit having a new voice for every film though. Just putting "V" at the end for the title card was stupid if that's how it's showing in theaters, the casual GA aren't even close to being that familiar with the character to know what the hell that's supposed to stand for. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Eh, can't really tell much either way for that. Looks fine I guess? Lol @ Hardy legit having a new voice for every film though. Just putting "V" at the end for the title card was stupid if that's how it's showing in theaters, the casual GA aren't even close to being that familiar with the character to know what the hell that's supposed to stand for. 

Seems like he's using his 'The Drop' accent with a little more enunciation. @Cmasterclay is here for it tho and so am I

• Like 1