Neo

Venom | 5 OCTOBER 2018 | Sony | Tom Hardy is Venom. Social Media reactions coming in

I'll be in the minority as I didn't have a problem wuth the teaser. I'm more interested in this now than any other CBM this year other than Deadpool 2

Edited by 75Live
  • Like 1

Just now, Nova said:

The sad thing is this teaser is going to be seen by soooo many people in theaters when they watch Black Panther. It's just going to leave a bad impression on the casual audience member to the point where even if the movie ends up being good, that person will have no interest in seeing it. Don't ever make the first impression a bad one. 

I doubt it will leave a "bad" impression. It's going to leave no impression at all. I mean a lot of the people who see it won't even know what it's called. Good thing about that being they can obviously easily turn it around in the future if no impression has been made yet. 

2 minutes ago, Nova said:

The sad thing is this teaser is going to be seen by soooo many people in theaters when they watch Black Panther. It's just going to leave a bad impression on the casual audience member to the point where even if the movie ends up being good, that person will have no interest in seeing it. Don't ever make the first impression a bad one. 

They’ll forget they ever saw it.

8 minutes ago, AndyK said:

Slightly off topic but in terms of Marvel, what exactly have Sony got the rights to?

It looks like they are trying to expand their universe using sub characters.

not sure if this is still accurate since the Disney and Sony team up but:

main-qimg-d9d20f90289dade6d67796e1785eee

AHAHAHAHA i just googled it and apparently she is ACTUALLY legit playing the ex-wife of the main character :hahaha: can't make this shit up lmao. Michelle Williams will be stuck playing moody wives for the rest of her life. 

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 1