Neo

Venom | 5 OCTOBER 2018 | Sony | Tom Hardy is Venom. Social Media reactions coming in

2 minutes ago, Alli said:

lol i'm all for conspiracy theories, but you gotta admit this is not a good sign

of course it's not a good sign. But when a shade is thrown by a shill who didn't dare shade Tomorrowland and AWIT for being shit...yeah. 

Edited by Valonqar

23 minutes ago, MrGlass2 said:

How low will it go? Let's see some predictions.  :Venom:

I'll play.  I don't see it going below 50M.  The rush factor will be HEAVY on Thursday Night.  Yet I COMPLETELY see this being another AMATW or JL where the numbers look excellent on Friday and come in as shit on Monday.  

25 minutes ago, Alli said:

I think this movie looks awful but can we not do this? I am actually shocked that a critic would be playing this game because time and time again we have seen that a movie with early press screenings can end up awful and a movie with late press screenings can still end up good. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nova said:

I think this movie looks awful but can we not do this? I am actually shocked that a critic would be playing this game because time and time again we have seen that a movie with early press screenings can end up awful and a movie with late press screenings can still end up good. 

Specially if they love the tracking why take a chance attitude can appear, say IT last year for example with the extreme late embargo and screenings.

• Like 3

On 9/19/2018 at 6:11 PM, Firepower said:

giphy.gif

I'm not a Disney loonie, I've said this before, I think this movie looks perfectly fine. But this scene looks bad. Those action sequences between CGI characters are boring as hell. Why they keep doing it. It literally cost 1 full star on my Deadpool 2 rating.

33 minutes ago, Nova said:

Which was the last big CBM to not have its embargo lift just before OS screenings began? Every single one in the past year had embargo lifts literally just before the OS screenings, at max 2 days before OS release. Thor 3 was probably the only one which lifted it slightly earlier IIRC.

1 hour ago, grim22 said:

Which was the last big CBM to not have its embargo lift just before OS screenings began? Every single one in the past year had embargo lifts literally just before the OS screenings, at max 2 days before OS release. Thor 3 was probably the only one which lifted it slightly earlier IIRC.

I mean I remember Deadpool 2 having a really late embargo. It was like a day before its UK release. And if I remember that thread was a dumpster fire (I apologize for my part in that) because of news flooding in about test screenings and when the embargo drops etc So I was making the comment I did to help prevent this thread from turning into a dumpster fire based on one tweet talking about when the press screening is. 

I imagine though that in the future, should a CBM (DC or Marvel) have a late embargo it's safe to assume that its going to be bad and thus we can comment about the "quality" in the thread....based on an embargo? Because I can imagine that if a post about a late embargo happened in the Aqauman thread, your comment would be a little differently..... 

And now I am gonna see myself out. 

• Like 1
  • Knock It Off 1

2 minutes ago, Nova said:

I mean I remember Deadpool 2 having a really late embargo. It was like a day before its UK release. And if I remember that thread was a dumpster fire (I apologize for my part in that) because of news flooding in about test screenings and when the embargo drops etc So I was making the comment I did to help prevent this thread from turning into a dumpster fire based on one tweet talking about when the press screening is. 

I imagine though that in the future, should a CBM (DC or Marvel) have a late embargo it's safe to assume that its going to be bad and thus we can comment about the "quality" in the thread....based on an embargo? Because I can imagine that if a post about a late embargo happened in the Aqauman thread, your comment would be a little differently..... 

And now I am gonna see myself out. 

I am not sure you even read my comment :thinking:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

This is gonna be the first time we're seeing a south asian actor in one of these big super hero films, so of course they make him the most moustache-twirling evil businessman they could think of. Way to do my man Riz dirty after The Night Of.

Just now, TMP said:

This is gonna be the first time we're seeing a south asian actor in one of these big super hero films, so of course they make him the most moustache-twirling evil businessman they could think of. Way to do my man Riz dirty after The Night Of.

karma for knocking up Lena Dunham on Girls. :Venom:

50 minutes ago, TMP said:

Not the first.

rs-17614-ben-624-1367524680.jpg?crop=900