Neo

Venom | 5 OCTOBER 2018 | Sony | Tom Hardy is Venom. Social Media reactions coming in

6 hours ago, Pinacolada said:

What the fuck kind of mentality is this? 1st of all, we haven't seen the movie so we don't know if it's gonna be bad. Secondly, you're going OUT OF YOUR WAY to tell people NOT to see a MOVIE. Are you 5 years old?

It's called word of mouth. Perhaps you've heard of it. 

You seem awfully bent out of shape lmao

I'm gonna see this movie no matter of reviews and I hope it's good, even if material doesn't look good at all so far. But I have no doubt it'll be better than super generic and soulless Homecoming. I hope Venom will be so successful that Sony will take Spider Man back from MCU. Spider Man works much much better with his own heroes and villains, without this shitty mess with Iron Man, Captain, Avengers and millions of forced "in your face" MCU references.

Edited by Firepower
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 1
  • ...wtf 1
  • Knock It Off 1

2 hours ago, Firepower said:

I'm gonna see this movie no matter of reviews and I hope it's good, even if material doesn't look good at all so far. But I have no doubt it'll be better than super generic and soulless Homecoming. I hope Venom will be so successful that Sony will take Spider Man back from MCU. Spider Man works much much better with his own heroes and villains, without this shitty mess with Iron Man, Captain, Avengers and millions of forced "in your face" MCU references.

I hope you’re not serious

The MCU is the second coming of Christ 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Firepower said:

The story in the  new Spider man video game pretty much shows Marvel and Sony how its done....but nope..we need  Pepper and Happy Hogan in another  Spiderman film because.., MCU. ..:sadno:

• Disbelief 1

2 hours ago, JGAR4LIFE said:

I hope you’re not serious

The MCU is the second coming of Christ 

I'm totally serious and I don't want the same horrible mess with X-Men.

1 hour ago, Hades said:

The story in the  new Spider man video game pretty much shows Marvel and Sony how its done....but nope..we need  Pepper and Happy Hogan in another  Spiderman film because.., MCU. ..:sadno:

Yeap, I know most of the MCU fans don't really care about quality of the movies, they just want "OMG Hulk and Wolverine in the same scene!!" shit, but it just doesn't work with Spidey, it's almost like AvP. And I don't want to see Hulk, Tony Stark and X-Men in the same scene, I just want more unique and great movies in the genre. Any great Fox Marvel movie is much better and more memorable than most of the generic MCU movies made by the same formula.

Even with PG-13 and questionable material Venom still looks much more interesting and unique than let's say AATW.

• Thanks 1
  • Disbelief 2

Just now, JGAR4LIFE said:

I really don’t get this unnecessary hate that the MCU is getting 

Looks like people want to go back to the days of Singer Men and TASM

Everything that's popular and successful always gets hate. Success breeds contempt especially in the case of the MCU being soo successful for 10+ years now. 

• Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, Firepower said:

You thought CGI in trailers was bad? Well...

giphy.gif

I thought the CG looks great.

This looks like a promo shot that they can copy and paste onto multiple backgrounds for Ads and tie ins. Deadpool 2 used one of Deadpool wiping the camera lens. Animated movies have them all the time. I doubt this is in the film.

18 minutes ago, Firepower said:

You thought CGI in trailers was bad? Well...

giphy.gif

This is just a promo shot. The background looks like the scene where he's holding that guy saying "eyes lungs pancreas before he licks him but he doesn't eat him there bc later in the trailer it shows that same scene and Venom throws the dude away. I think he just licks him and that throws him. Doesn't bite or eat him

Edited by Pinacolada