ZeeSoh

Thursday (10/5) Numbers:- Infinity War - 6.9m

7m on Thursday according to @EmpireCity. Thats nearly flat(-0.7%) from yesterday. 

Comparable drops from May openings and BP

IW - 0.7%

BP - 3.9%

Civil war - 4.4%

GotG2 - 6.9%

AoU - 7%

As for weekly drops 

GotG2 - 48.4%

AoU - 53.1%

BP - 53.6%

Civil war - 54.3%

IW - 54.8%

Edited by ZeeSoh
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 2
  • Astonished 1

6 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

No locations lost in week 3, no competition again, IW should do over $60m easily. 

Unless Disney want to fudge Wrinkle In Time (again). They’re adding 1700 locations for it this weekend lol. 

I'd like to believe the point of the massive expansion for AWiT is for it to get over $100 million legitimately. If they just wanted to siphon money away from IW, they probably didn't need to ask so many theaters to give it screens. :lol:

I still don't know if it can get over the milestone though. With Deadpool 2 next week and Han Solo the week after, this expansion is going to be very short-lived.

IW will have another $200m+ OW, in China this wknd. So, anyone being bored with IW's DOM numbers can go to the China BO thread.

Although, that $200m OW sounds nice but it was $240-260m a couple of days ago. Over-predictions happen a lot in that thread, but, well, did I just make it sound less impressive? I mean, just a $200m OW, nothing special comparing to $260m. Sorry for ruining your desire of going to that thread if that's how you see it.

Edited by vc2002
  • Haha 5

Fantastic number.  

I can't wait to see how this will be spun as a bad number by the usual suspects.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2