movies!movies!

Cold Pursuit | Lionsgate | Feruary 8, 2019 | Liam Neeson, Laura Dern

5 hours ago, Nova said:

Liam Neeson’s friend: “I was raped.” 

Liam Neeson: “What color was he?!” 

Liam Neeson’s friend: “He was black.” 

Liam Neeson: decides to want to go hunt innocent black men and kill them because of what happened to his friend. 

Yea no racism to see here what’s so ever. 

He is canceled as far as I am concerned.

Also...how long before Trump tweets about Cold Pursuit being "a great film, a fantastic film, an outstanding film by a great guy, a good friend of mine, and a fantastic actor, one of the best actors of all time, the brilliant Liam Neeson"?

• Like 2
  • Knock It Off 1

10 hours ago, filmlover said:

This won't affect the box office but it wasn't destined to make much of a dent anyway. This has a less appealing hook than The Commuter did even with better reviews and that settled for a $36M total.

I will say I've never seen a tree log dropped from above as a means of offing someone.

6 minutes ago, BK007 said:

People who post spoilers should be shot. I've reported the post and I hope the user gets banned. Inconsiderate wanker.

technically the forum's spoiler policy is that spoilers are ok once a movie is out on home video and widows did come out on VOD... today.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lorddemaxus said:

Says the guy who said someone else should be shot for posting a spoiler for a movie that has been out for ages.

just so you are aware for future reference. it doesnt matter if the film has been "out for ages".