filmlover

Last Christmas | Paul Feig | Emilia Clarke, Henry Golding | Universal | 11/8/2019

13 hours ago, filmlover said:

This seems more like a Richard Curtis product than this year's actual Richard Curtis project (Yesterday) was. Looks charming as hell. Can't wait.

Feig has managed to out-Curtis Richard Curtis. I wouldn't be surprised if they end up working together on a future film. 

10 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

my official prediction: she had a heart disease, this dude is the ghost of the guy she got a new heart from. movie ends with him saying "last christmas i gave you my heart" and everybody cheers.

This actually seems to be the consensus online.

This one is funny though

11 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

my official prediction: she had a heart disease, this dude is the ghost of the guy she got a new heart from. movie ends with him saying "last christmas i gave you my heart" and everybody cheers.

And what if Kate got his dead sister/girlfriend/wife's heart And he just wanted to meet the person that has a part of her loved one that is still living? 

1 hour ago, gadd said:

Feig also dismissed those theories about a supposed twist in an interview with the Radio Times, sorry guys!

He was lying... this trailer makes it even more apparent he was her heart doner lol. He’s probably Michelle Yeoh’s son as well who is a bitch  because her son died 

2 hours ago, Valonqar said:

OK, so are you telling me that

Hide contents

Henry isn't real? he's the heart donor that she sees because she has his heart? 

Emilia looks fantastic in this. 

It's pretty obvs from the trailer that's what happening.

Unless it's a double bluff. 

7 hours ago, filmlover said:

Didn't Marion Cotillard deny that she was Talia al Ghul in the months leading up to The Dark Knight Rises' release as well?

Yes,

I just don't get the passion for Emilia Clark, She pretty, and a decent actress, but nothng exceptional.