Eric Lasagna

CAPTAIN MARVEL WEEKEND THREAD l $153M DOM (3rd-biggest March opening), $455M WW (6th biggest WW opening) l Other weekend #s: Dragon 14.7, Madea 12, Lego 3.8, Alita 3.2

5 minutes ago, poweranimals said:

Wait... Why?

Because some proprietary information is too hot even for the Gods to give out. Just remember that for most of them, their jobs could be on the line for giving info. Hence the meltdown in 2017 when an entire thread had to be nuked over leaked numbers and data. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, KJsooner said:

Tbh this is the first movie I’ve seen in theaters since Glass. It’s been a sloooow year. I might checkout HTTYD3 and LEGO movie 2, but at the dollar theaters. 

Go with Dragon 3, honestly it’s excellent. Lego 2 is also pretty good. Alita is also excellent if you got the time to see it.

Edited by YourMother the Edgelord

4 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Very (very) early estimate of 39-43 for pure Friday, trying to make conservative assumptions.

60M OD would kill all those 170M OW predictions, especially since it's also inflated by Women's Day

Edited by RealLyre

1 minute ago, KJsooner said:

Tbh this is the first movie I’ve seen in theaters since Glass. It’s been a sloooow year. I might checkout HTTYD3 and LEGO movie 2, but at the dollar theaters. 

I've seen a few this year, Glass, Cold Pursuit, Alita, and a bunch of leftovers from last year. Liked them all, but didn't love any.

11 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Very (very) early estimate of 39-43 for pure Friday, trying to make conservative assumptions.

But its still AM in the US. That early estimates are practicly worthless IMO

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DAR said:

Man imagine how bad CM would have done if a bunch internet dudes put forth a campaign to sabotage the film.

This is what it sounds like when loser bros on the internet try to protest a movie:

dozens_of_us_arrested_development.gif

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

There is a strong chance I see Captain Marvel 3 times over the next week-ish 🤔 Seeing it in Dolby this afternoon

Disney shill.

(in all seriousness, why three times?)

• Haha 1