baumer

New Weekend Thread..Shazam 6.3 Little 5.3 Hell 4.9...NO FLAME WARS PLEASE!

2 minutes ago, kitik said:

So does Breakthrough have a chance to be #1 next weekend?

Seems like the type of movie that could make big bucks on Easter.

If not for the fact that it's opening on Wednesday, I'd say it's just about locked. But as it is, those first two days are going to burn off some of the demand before the weekend.

Sure if you count Wednesday it's possible.

2 hours ago, ScareLol said:

I think this is the 1st indication that "this is a family movie" and "a very good Saturday should be the start of a very good week"...

And relaxing was the appropriate way to approach Shazam til we got the 1st Saturday...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

I think this is the 1st indication that "this is a family movie" and "a very good Saturday should be the start of a very good week"...

And relaxing was the appropriate way to approach Shazam til we got the 1st Saturday...

It's internal multi was slightly better than CMs - the difference being the estimated Sunday drop

Shazam - Saturday - +74.4%

CM Saturday -   +75.3%

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

It's internal multi was slightly better than CMs - the difference being the estimated Sunday drop

Shazam - Saturday - +74.4%

CM Saturday -   +75.3%

Friday increase was also better for Shazam! +167 v +149. 

13 minutes ago, filmlover said:

@DAR time to let out a "GODDAMIT THE ADULTS ARE TALKING" (or in this case, the only ones who should be talking) bomb on everyone.

GODDAMIT THE ADULTS ARE TALKNG!!!!!

What are we talking about?

N.

I.

R.

D.

beside that:

Avengers: Endgame already became the 6th best pre-selling title of all time with more than $30 million in China. It only took 60 hours to match what Warcraft, Transformers: The Last Knight finally earned in advance ticket sale.

• Thanks 1