grim22

The Matrix Resurrections | December 22 2021 | Keanu, Lana Wachowski back

9 of the Trending Topics are "SPIDEY" related and and the other is "Matrix 4" .  Of course the Spidey news is current, there is a Spidey movie out now and this does Effect the future of the MCU.  But "Matrix 4" still is trending.  

ECcz9YoU4AAOWd5.png

Edited by filmscholar
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, grim22 said:

Yeah, I'm in. Keanu will have John Wick, Bill and Ted, and the Matrix in theaters within the next 2 years is my guess. Just needs Speed 3 to complete his iconic roles comeback.

2 hours ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

Just give me Speed 3 with Keanu and Sandra Bullock together and the world is on fire!

That's up to Disney now.

3 hours ago, gadd said:

Prequel? I don't remember the plot exactly for TM or the time-line connexion between TM2 and TM3 , but I'd say Keanu is a standard human in the first movie before he is induced into the Matrix. So, what's to be told before that? Also, as someone mentioned ... Neo and Trinity die on the last movie (I don't remember). But then they are looking for a young Morpheus ...  

When will the story be set? Are they gonna explore some kind of time traveling or multiverse so that they can mix Neo and Trinity with a younger Morpheus?

Look as someone who saw "Speed 2" on the Big Screen in 97.  I think "Speed 3" with Keanu and Sandra could work but part 2 was one of the worst sequels of all time, I think they might need to leave it alone. But since we are talking "Nostalgia" properties, "Speed 3" with the original 2 might work.  Keanu was vindicated for turning it down. 

The faces of Jason Patric and Sandra Bullock and shown among streaks of diagonal lines in blue and orange. The top reads "From the director of 'Speed' and 'Twister'" and right side reads "Rush Hour Hits the Water". The bottom features Sandra Bullock's and Jason Patric's names, followed by "Speed 2" and "Cruise Control" in red text, with film credits underneath.

I still can't believe the writers thought a "Speed" movie on a Cruise boat would work, SMH.  The box office dropped by over 50% globally.  

Edited by filmscholar