TMP

THE NORTHMAN | April 22, 2022 | Robert Eggers Joint | Alexander Skarsgard

Alexander Skarsgård, Nicole Kidman, Anya Taylor-Joy, Bill Skarsgård and his Lighthouse star Willem Dafoe are in various stages of talks to star in the saga. 

Written by Eggers and Icelandic poet and novelist Sjón, Northman is described as a grounded story set in Iceland at the turn of the 10th century that centers on a Nordic prince who seeks revenge for the death of his father.

If talks progress and deals make, Skarsgard would play the prince and Kidman his mother.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

GIVE ME A BLOODY RATED R BLOOD EAGLE!!!!!!! Vikings is one of my favorite shows (yes I know it has numerous accuracy issues) but The Northman is one of my most anticipated movies

Edited by iHeartJames
  • Like 1

There are non-spoiler comments on reddit from people who saw it and they all say it's more Braveheart, as in accessible, and less Eggers other work or The Green Knight, as in inaccessible. So boxoffice should be good. Scarsgaard is the MVP, Anya gets naked, everyone does a great job. That's in the nutshell. 

Edited by Valonqar
  • Like 1