TMP

Joker: Folie a Deux | October 4, 2024 | Lady Gaga is Harley Quinn in this 200M+ musical sequel

CBM fans seems excited to see a toy movie with actual artistry in it´s technical aspects lol 

Good for them, tbh i´m also very happy that since 2021 we´re getting 1-2 big blockbusters for year that´s actually amazingly well made and doesn´t seem like crap 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Last Man Standing said:

No clue if this is reliable, but since people were curious I thought I'd share.

Where on earth are these numbers from...it has 2.7m views between Gaga's channel and WB on Facebook, there's no way the total number is 70m. Looks like BS to me unless there's some verifiable proof. 

Edited by Menor the Destroyer
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

At this point, Joker might be even more popular than Batman! No actor playing won an Oscar for Batman, while we have 2 that won for Joker.

Plus Jack' Joker was nominated for Golden Globe for "Batman 89".   "Joker" out grossed "The Batman", "Batman V Superman" and "Justice League" which Batman was in all those films.  Even "Suicide Squad" with Leto's Joker did pretty decent WW numbers.   So yes as of right now, Joker is bigger.  

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Menor the Destroyer said:

Where on earth are these numbers from...it has 2.7m views between Gaga's channel and WB on Facebook, there's no way the total number is 70m. Looks like BS to me unless there's some verifiable proof. 

Ah, those fan accounts are sometimes absolute shitposters, wouldn't shock me if this was the case.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, filmscholar said:

Plus Jack' Joker was nominated for Golden Globe for "Batman 89".   "Joker" out grossed "The Batman", "Batman V Superman" and "Justice League" which Batman was in all those films.  Even "Suicide Squad" with Leto's Joker did pretty decent WW numbers.   So yes as of right now, Joker is bigger.  

I can see why. More people can relate to broken down man that society has shunned than billionaire model looking man that knows thousands of martial arts while somehow beating up Superman.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

At this point, Joker might be even more popular than Batman! No actor playing won an Oscar for Batman, while we have 2 that won for Joker.

He is, it's just not nearly as easy to build many movies around him as with Batman because he's a bad guy without redeeming qualities.