Eric Duncan

Weekend Thread: SW 26.2/25.3/21 72.5M | Jumanji 11.7/12.4/11 35.1M | Frozen 6/5.85/5.3 17.15M

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

I have no idea how he could get 31M unless he thinks it's a normal Saturday as opposed to right in the heart of the holidays

Because “I predicted good legs and THIS is how it will go because I said so.” Read his latest article. Arrogant SOB is in for a surprise tomorrow morning. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, ZackM said:

I've got Saturday about 2% ahead of Friday as of 1:30 EST.  I wonder if Saturday will lose ground this evening due to CFB playoffs.

Do you know if that was significantly better walkups or were presales also on par with yesterday? Because if walkups have a better pace today then it would go a bit above projections hopefully.

1 minute ago, Menor said:

Do you know if that was significantly better walkups or were presales also on par with yesterday? Because if walkups have a better pace today then it would go a bit above projections hopefully.

Not sure, but I've got updates every hour, so I'll be able to get a sense of how it's trending within a few hours.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

TROS will have very similar legs to TLJ in the long run. That $23-$24 million is absolutely dreadful (again). Concern trolling? Are we going to continue to accuse people of this any more? 

With these drops, a 3.0X is unlikely. 2.80-2.90X seems more likely. So between between $505-$515 million domestic. 

Could TROS actually make less than BatB'17 domestic?

This trilogy is so freaking weird.

It s like the 3 movies have a beef with each other.

This trilogy is like a Three acts play of a divorce.

And it ends on a tragic & sour note.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2