Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

On 4/14/2023 at 1:27 PM, belblazer said:

Even the spots are looking good. Can't wait.

Hoping for them to not show too much on the new trailer. If the reactions at CinemaCon are good, it will be enough.

I mean, the people at Cinemacon are not critics. They're theater owners. The metric for doing well there is whether or not they think it'll sell tickets. That's why they had stuff like Pirates 5 there

I'm still not seeing the "best ever" hype paying off here. I have yet to see anything like terrible but it definitely feels like theyre laying it on thick since financially this is a tent pole they're gonna lean heavily on, especially if Dune doesn't make its current date.

• Knock It Off 1

1 hour ago, SpiderByte said:

I'm still not seeing the "best ever" hype paying off here. I have yet to see anything like terrible but it definitely feels like theyre laying it on thick since financially this is a tent pole they're gonna lean heavily on, especially if Dune doesn't make its current date.

Well, they got a lot of money riding on this one.