Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

Apparently Zemeckis and Vaughn may both see scheduling conflicts as well. If I was WB, I would wait for Zemeckis if he wants to do it for sure. Vaughn, I can take or leave, but someone of Zemeckis's calibre does not say yes to a CBM every other day, if he wants to wait a couple of months, you wait a couple of months

What this man said, WB. 

10 minutes ago, DMan7 said:

Well there are still 4 of those movies with ? up for grabs. 

To be honest, besides cyborg turning into a teen titans movie I expect all the movies to happen. Why wouldn't WB take a chance on any and all DC properties as the cbm genre is huge now right now. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Apparently Zemeckis and Vaughn may both see scheduling conflicts as well. If I was WB, I would wait for Zemeckis if he wants to do it for sure. Vaughn, I can take or leave, but someone of Zemeckis's calibre does not say yes to a CBM every other day, if he wants to wait a couple of months, you wait a couple of months

Agreed, and I'm out of likes so I had to post this. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ban1o said:

James Wan is Malaysian but yeah. but lets be honest like 85% of directors that get work regularly are white men it's not unique to DC or Marvel. 

I'm aware. But you already hired a female WW director. You need to keep up that trend.

The current frontrunner appears to be Back to the Future and Forrest Gump director Zemeckis. He is now focused on a new project, an untitled drama that will star Steve Carell and that will shoot this fall and that appeared to sideline him from the gig. But now some sources say that Warners is willing to wait for him.

From THR. PLEASE let this guy direct this. 

I really like this IF true

The current frontrunner appears to be Back to the Future and Forrest Gump director Zemeckis. He is now focused on a new project, an untitled drama that will star Steve Carell and that will shoot this fall and that appeared to sideline him from the gig. But now some sources say that Warners is willing to wait for him.

Just now, UNDERDOG said:

THE GUY WHO DIRECTED SPIDER-MAN 2??

FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Nah.

Seriously. Like I was saying on the Spider-Man thread, Raimi's Spider-Man was his love letter to Donner's Superman. I'd REALLY be interested on what he would do with Superman for real. Not just replicate Donner's Superman, but give him his own Raimi's edge. I want Raimi to direct Superman now. 

• Like 1

Just now, AdamKendall said:

WB gonna get a top choice for this property no matter who they end up with.

I'd perfer Zemeckis, Raimi ... then Vaughn.

Let Vaughn do Man of Steel 2 ... and send Raimi to Shazam instead of Lights Out guy.

NAH.

SAM RAIMI'S SUPERMAN REBIRTH :ohmygod::ohmygod::ohmygod::ohmygod::ohmygod:

1 minute ago, iJackSparrow said:

NAH.

SAM RAIMI'S SUPERMAN REBIRTH :ohmygod::ohmygod::ohmygod::ohmygod::ohmygod:

I agree Sam Raimi would be perfect for Superman, his spider-man movies was pretty much similar to the original Superman movies with the 1st movie focusing on origin, the 2nd superhero loses power and 3rd superhero turns evil. Not to mention all the cheese and colorful aesthetic which is a good thing for both characters IMO.