Cap

AMERICA CHAVEZ IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS WEEKEND THREAD | Aka carbonara civil war thread | 187.42M OW

8 minutes ago, Brainbug the Dinosaur said:

Given that Spider Man No Way Home just grossed 800M+ DOM and nearly 1,9B WW, i would say hes the most beloved right now.

Ofc i know Strange was in NWH as well, but its still a Spider-Man movie. Just as MoM is a Doctor Strange movie and not a Wanda movie.

MCU SM without Strange: 334M and 390M ---- With Strange: 805M
Avengers movies without Strange: 623M and 459M ---- With Strange: 678M and 858M

Clearly, he is MCU most beloved character!

Joking, of course

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Astonished 2
  • Knock It Off 1

12 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

Yeah, it will be hard to not get 200M with these previews 

210M or so is probably happening unless this is frontloaded like NWH (but presales doesn't point to that)

I meant hypothetically sub 200m isn’t impossible considering Mother’s Day is this Sunday, the 3:00 pm previews and the more mixed WOM.

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

it almost feels misleading to still brand them as previews, movie started playing at 3 PM and had countless showtimes continuing well past midnight, that’s practically a full day.

In a few years they'll move previews up to 12 AM 😂

15 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

Shangchi is godfather level compared to this. It is the best origin movie since Iron Man and had the best action choreography since Winter Soldier. 3rd act became CGI fest, but everything else was awesome. 

Sorry I grew up watching Jackie Chan, Jet Li and Donnie Yen movies - Shang Chi's choreography was mediocre for me and the 3rd CGI act was horrendous; the different mandarin accent also put me off as a Chinese speaker.

I actually preferred Eternals over SC.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, nguyenkhoi282 said:

I wonder what Rotten Tomatoes is waiting for before giving this a Certified Fresh. 77% on 241 reviews is way overqualified already. 

3% came from Avatar 2 trailer.

So no certified fresh.

• Haha 1