filmscholar

The End of Summer: Dragon Ball Super Super Hero/Beast Weekend Thread | DBS 20.1, Beast 11.6, BT 8, Pets 5.8 | TGM 5.85. Passes Infinity War to become sixth-biggest domestic earner

Orphan: First Kill is more fun than it ought to have been

Spoiler

but the twist was stolen pretty shamelessly from the documentary The Imposter. 

Did the movie look so muddled and cheap as part of the way they made her look younger? 

Just realized Universal is leading the market for 2022 with Paramount not too far behind them (largely thanks to Top Gun heh). Guessing the end of that reign isn't too far behind with Disney set to release arguably their two biggest bets of the year in the final months.

Remaining number of major releases this year from the majors:

Universal: 7 (Bros, Halloween Ends, Ticket to Paradise, The Fabelmans, She Said, Violent Night, Puss in Boots)

Sony: 6 (The Invitation, The Woman King, Lyle Lyle Crocodile, Devotion, A Man Called Otto, I Wanna Dance with Somebody)

Disney: 5 (Barbarian, Amsterdam, Black Panther, Strange World, Avatar)

Warner Bros: 3 (Don't Worry Darling, Black Adam, Shazam!)

Paramount: 2 (Smile, Babylon)

Edited by filmlover
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Just realized Universal is leading the market for 2022 with Paramount not too far behind them (largely thanks to Top Gun heh). Guessing that reign won't be too far behind with Disney set to release arguably their two biggest bets of the year in the final months.

Remaining number of major releases this year from the majors:

Universal: 7 (Bros, Halloween Ends, Ticket to Paradise, The Fabelmans, She Said, Violent Night, Puss in Boots)

Sony: 6 (The Invitation, The Woman King, Lyle Lyle Crocodile, Devotion, A Man Called Otto, I Wanna Dance with Somebody)

Disney: 5 (Barbarian, Amsterdam, Black Panther, Strange World, Avatar)

Warner Bros: 3 (Don't Worry Darling, Black Adam, Shazam!)

Paramount: 2 (Smile, Babylon)

The ones in bold add up to an exciting rest of the year for me. 

I’ve never even heard of She Said, Fabelmans, Otto or Strange World but that’s the studios’ fault.