Eric S'ennui

Weekdays Thread (12/19-22) | Avatar: The Way of 14.5 | Mon 16.2, Tue 18.3, Wed 14.3, Thu 14.5| Puss 3.2 OD | Check In For Your Hourly Weather Update

TGM obviously had the advantage of the holiday Monday, we'll see how legs compare when Tuesday numbers arrive.

WATAIR DOMESTIC CROWN BATTLE  - AVATAR 2 VS TGM

DAY 4: (MONDAY) AVATAR 16.3m

DAY 4: (MONDAY) MAVERICK 33.8m

WATER TEMP: COLD (-17.5m)

CUME: AVATAR 150.4m  VS MAVERICK 160.6m

SEA LEVEL: MINUS 568.4m

WATER FLOW: 672m

Edited by The Dark Alfred
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, The Dark Alfred said:

TGM obviously had the advantage of the holiday Monday, we'll see how legs compare when Tuesday numbers arrive.

WATAIR DOMESTIC CROWN BATTLE  - AVATAR 2 VS TGM

DAY 4: (MONDAY) AVATAR 16.3m

DAY 4: (MONDAY) MAVERICK 33.8m

WATER TEMP: COLD (-17.5m)

CUME: AVATAR 150.4m  VS MAVERICK 160.6m

SEA LEVEL: MINUS 568.4m

WATERLOW: 672m

I don't have full idea of mechanics behind this but I will suggest take RO instead of Maverick.

• Haha 2

Good morning everyone. Granted I haven't been here much lately so I don't know if this has been discussed already in this thread or other Avatar threads but remember when movies like The force awakens were having 35 million weekdays? Well that was also because schools were completely out this week. I know schools here in Toronto don't get out until thursday. They still have a two-week break but their break doesn't start until later on this week. Whereas before schools were completely out the week that the force awakens was having those gigantic weekdays. I would expect next week weekday numbers to be quite strong. Again I apologize if this is already been discussed and I'm just stating something that you guys already know.

I'm glad to see a violent night have a really steady run. David harbor was fantastic in that and I really really enjoyed it. Was kind of fun to see Beverly D'Angelo be a complete bitch in that movie as well.

Sat down the other night and watched Twilight eclipse and Twilight breaking Dawn part 2. Such great memories watching those flicks especially because they came out around this time of year as well. I mean I know they were Thanksgiving releases but still they played over the Christmas holidays.

Also been on a pretty big Christmas movie kick lately. Watched home alone the other night, A Christmas story and also a Christmas vacation. All terrific Christmas films.

And if you gotten this far reading this I was surfing through Netflix one night looking for some random Christmas movie and I came across the movie Love Hard. I knew nothing about it I just knew that Jimmy that Asian comedian was in it and I really like him. The movie completely blew me away. The first 20 minutes was a bit rough but the rest of the movie up until the last 5 minutes was really really good and then the last 5 minutes of the movie might be the best 5 minutes of an ending I've ever seen. If youve seen Love actually and you like it you simply have to see this movie, it's a great Christmas story, it's very funny but my God the ending is just awesome....in my opinion of course.

• Like 16
  • Thanks 2