kayumanggi

Weekend Actuals (Jun 23 - 25) | 19.00M ATSV | 18.44M ELEMENTAL | 15.14M THE FLASH | 15.00M NO HARD FEELINGS

23 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

It’s me with Love and Thunder. I know the pain.

While, like Flash, it wasn't exactly well received by audiences but it did gross 761M WW. Not sure it's a great comparison. Flash this weekend won't beat Love and Thunder's 4th weekend by much.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, DAJK said:

You know, I will say sometimes it sucks being in the minority on a movie. Either everyone loves it and you don’t, and it feels like a constant party that you’re not invited to :lol:

Or you really enjoyed the Flash and it makes it harder to laugh at the misery WB is facing as a result of their terrible decisions. Even though you really liked the movie itself.

Me with Dark Phoenix

4 minutes ago, DAJK said:

https://deadline.com/2023/06/box-office-the-flash-no-hard-feelings-jennifer-lawrence-1235422274/amp/

Elemental/Spider - 5.4M / 18M weekend

Flash - 4.3M / 14M weekend (75% drop)

NHF - 5.3M / 14-15M

Transformers - 10.6M

Asteroid City - 7.5M

New openers frontloaded or the average Deadline low-ball?

Just as a reminder before we go knee-deep into this weekend's numbers that the top 100 Warner Bros. countdown is still happening and you have until July 4 to submit a list. That's less than two weeks, so submit your list through PM sooner rather than later.

13 minutes ago, ringedmortality said:

Menzel notoriously has terrible taste. He went to bat for CODA so hard. 

Surely you must realize that different people like different movies. I know several people who went to go see Flash and loved it. I have another buddy who saw it who didn't care for it all that much. You can't say somebody has terrible taste just because they like something that you don't.

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, ringedmortality said:

Menzel notoriously has terrible taste. He went to bat for CODA so hard. 

You’re likely the first person to have spoken about CODA in at least 18 months.

• Haha 5