It’s Me. Hi. I’m The Eras Tour Weekend Thread | 39M Friday

1 minute ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Yep

Welp, there goes $100M OW, and IMO by Monday, the October OW record will stand

Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

$90-$95M

• Like 3

10 hours ago, rehpyc said:

35M +/- 2.5M for true Friday would be my take, again with minimal review of data at hand. Came it a little low last night w/ the 2.5M, with being a tough call given how irregularly skewed the MTC share has been compared to typical films.

A little more on point with this one vs. previews.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MattW said:

What do Saturday presales look like and will walkups be slightly better... Down 10% from Friday is 32, Sunday down a normal 30% is 23 or so. Yeah, I'm thinking joker keeps the October crown.

think they’re ~70-80% of Friday per @shawn’s post in the tracking thread. It’s all over social media today so that could help with walkups (doubt it though) 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Why do celebrities need to comment on everything? They’re not terminally online like twitter users are lol. Mess.

They don't but tons of them felt the need to talk about the situation and some were just stupid about it ( Jamie lee Curtis for example)

11 minutes ago, Giesi said:

I‘m super curious how Renaissance is gonna perform in terms of front-loading given the type of concert film it seems to be.

I will be surprised if it opens over 15-20M based on presales being 1/7th of Eras right now. Tickets are more expensive than Eras, and it'll be much harder for people to commit to Renaissance without refunds/normal pricing.

Edited by WrathOfHan