Neo

It | Sept. 8, 2017 | Warner Brothers | Andy Muschietti directing. Trailer on Page 12 NO SPOILER DISCUSSION. Certified Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes

3 hours ago, TelemAAchos said:

The trailer didn't do anything for me, and I'm not sure why. I don't think it has anything to do with the movie itself (though I've never been a diehard fan of IT even though I generally like King). It just seemed like a billion other horror trailers that I've watched. 

But Justice League seems rather unique, right?

What happened to you, Tele. You used to be someone I could trust.

Edited by The Stingray
  • Like 5

8 minutes ago, The Stingray said:

But Justice League seems rather unique, right?

What happened to you, Tele. You used to be someone I could trust.

The JL trailer was more interesting and fun than the IT trailer, yes. I have no idea about each movie, of course. 

• Like 1

Holy fuckin shit! The trailer has over 40m views on Facebook in only 5 hours. I know FB views are tricky, but for comparison the Justice League trailer only has 23m so far. Is it too crazy to think this might hit 50m on OW?

• Like 3

Woah! I had a few people tell me about the trailer today, and so yeah I had it pretty hyped up for me, but I was not disappointed! To to be honest, I'm loving the Stranger Things vibes, and I honestly think the popularity of that show is going to help this.

If quality delivers in a big way, dare I say 40M OW (or even the September record) is happening?

1 hour ago, Hiccup21 said:

35 million views on Facebook. At least the video linked the the offical It Facebook page. Very very good number!!

This will probably break viewings records, if WB will care enough to announce. Never seen a trailer this populer on Facebook and Twitter.