Neo

It | Sept. 8, 2017 | Warner Brothers | Andy Muschietti directing. Trailer on Page 12 NO SPOILER DISCUSSION. Certified Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes

It's already been confirmed that THAT scene is not going to be in the movie. I mean how the hell would you possibly fIlm that with actors that are around 14 or 15 years old? You just simply could not do it. It works really well in the book but it does not need to be in the film at all whatsoever and the film will not suffer from it obviously.

• Like 5

@baumer That's a brilliant tribute to Stephen King's IT you've written there, dude.

There's something unique about his acuity of capturing and portraying childhood and its darker sides that lingers into adulthood like unresolved traumas affecting his characters lives, intertwining past and present.

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, James said:

76m views on FB in just 17 hours. LOL, this is so ridiculous.

9m views on WB's official YT channel + 6-7m on other channels. 

I am starting a club for this over 50m OW, if there isn't already one.

93.5million from the two Facebook versions. 

Could this beat the record?? 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Also, clowns are just scary as fuck. Hate 'em.

yeah this alone will help the movie.  I never got the they are scary bit, but obviously a lot of people do

• Like 2

Everyone I know is talking about this.  I've seen it on multiple Facebook feeds.  Not from people who I would at all consider horror fans, either. I was surprised.  I think a lot of people remember being scared by the TV movie as children, but with that kind of fondness for the original even if it is outdated looking back.  I'm really surprised. Thought this was much more niche.  Never considered Pennywise such a part of the culture that this would be as popular as it seems to be. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Boxofficerules said:

It didn't really help the Poltergeist remake.

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

To be fair, that remake never looked particularly interesting.

what filmlover said ;) 

Plus that is about one scene, this is a main character as a clown

Edited by 75live
  • Like 1

I'm shocked at how many views this trailer has. It's up there with some of the biggest blockbusters today. No idea how this is going to translate to the box office...but having this many people talking about the film this early is a good thing. I could see this passing Get Out if the reviews are decent. Amazing year for horror!

Edited by Lumos