Neo

It | Sept. 8, 2017 | Warner Brothers | Andy Muschietti directing. Trailer on Page 12 NO SPOILER DISCUSSION. Certified Fresh on Rotten Tomatoes

Just now, Alli said:

:o

no, but seriously 50M this far out is very good.  If reviews are positive i see a 60M OW

totally agree.  a $50 OW out this far is a good sign.  The projections will probably go up as it gets even closer

1 minute ago, DAJK said:

Wait, what did everyone predict for Scream 4?

Definitely not $38m total, considering the others opened to like $50m adjusted. Most were expecting at least 30m opening, with many going into the 40s or even 50s.

Edited by Heretic
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, DAJK said:

Wait, what did everyone predict for Scream 4?

Basically what it made total, but for it's OW lol I understand with an 11 year gap between 3 and 4 that a drop was likely, but I think I speak for everyone, that I didn't see THAT big of a drop coming. It's already bad comparing it to the rest of the series unadjusted numbers...add on inflation and it's just :what: ...still confuses me. It really wasn't a bad film IMO