Neo

Pacific Rim: Uprising | March 23, 2018 | Steven S. DeKnight (Starz' Spartacus, Marvel's Daredevil) directing | John Boyega. Scott Eastwood joins as co-lead | Tag All Spoilers!

During on set interviews for Godzilla you could tell ATJ didn't give a rats ass about putting in the effort.

You seem the film? Why would anyone want to put any effort into that piece of garbage?

Edit: okay I'm smarter than that. Of course people put tons and tons of effort into even bad movies. What I said was hyperbole and I credit the filmmakers for making a nice effort. You don't always succeed, but its nice to see people try :)

Edited by DAJK

When I found out his wife in Godzilla was gonna play his sister in AOU, I admit I got a creepy Ultimates vibe.

And there's nothing wrong with ATJ's accent in AOU. He sounded just like my Russian coworkers at my last job. Yelchin as Chekov and Dastmalchian in Ant-Man did too.

When I found out his wife in Godzilla was gonna play his sister in AOU, I admit I got a creepy Ultimates vibe.

And there's nothing wrong with ATJ's accent in AOU. He sounded just like my Russian coworkers at my last job. Yelchin as Chekov and Dastmalchian in Ant-Man did too.

His accent was so bad.

I wouldn't be surprised if PR2 falls short of 100m. PR1 had a 2.73 multiplier. 40m ow and 2.5x for 100m or just a bit short could happen.

At the low end I think 85m and at the high end 125m.

http://www.latino-review.com/news/rumor-pacific-rim-2-delayed

Multiple sources are telling me that Guillermo del Toro's sequel to "Pacific Rim" is getting a delay.

Originally slated to shoot in Toronto in November of this year, we're now being told that the production for "Pacific Rim: Maelstrom" has been delayed until 2016--what month specifically, we don't know. The reason for the delay is also unknown at this time, but there's a good chance this will negatively affect the release date, which is currently set for August 4, 2017.

I bet this just made John Marston's day.

The release date it currently has is pretty bad for it since it will be coming right after Apes 3, Nolan (which will most likely monopolize IMAX) and the Spider-Man reboot in back to back to back weeks. I won't be surprised if it moves dates anyway.

Universal is in a little better position these days and I think they like having a stable of franchises at their disposal. While this is NOWHERE near the level of their other ones, they could see the potential and try at least one mor and see how it does.

But with so many other, bigger dicks swinging around out there, it's tough to find a spot where it'll have a chance.

• Like 1

Surely it would still be able to make its release date even if it was delayed by a few months. I'm sure Universal would just replace it with Pitch Perfect 3 if it does move again and TBH they're likely only distributing it or paying very little of the costs, its Legendary that will be more affected

They really should move Wonder Woman to August now

August 11th would be best so there is breathing room from Spider-Man and the Nolan film, I personally think March 31st would be best

Edited by Jonwo

Surely it would still be able to make its release date even if it was delayed by a few months. I'm sure Universal would just replace it with Pitch Perfect 3 if it does move again and TBH they're likely only distributing it or paying very little of the costs, its Legendary that will be more affected

August 11th would be best so there is breathing room from Spider-Man and the Nolan film, I personally think March 31st would be best

March 31st has Ghost in the Shell on that date not a good idea