Neo

Transformers: The Last Knight | 6/21/2017 | Big Budget, Weak OW?

14 hours ago, EmeraldWitch said:

Just saw the movie, and it already become my most favorite live action Transformers movie. I love many things about it, but I can understand why it's getting bad reviews (I mean, more bad reviews than other ones) & bad word of mouth. This movie has two major problems. First, it has the same problem as Batman v Superman - another movie I loved. That's the horrible editing. Scenes changed so fast, it seems like they cut so many scenes to fit the movie in 148 minutes. Second, the robots do have good amount of screentimes & lines, but only in normal situations. There are so few scenes of them in battle & they have shown almost everything in trailers. Action in this movie is the worst out of 5 movies. Worst actions (what make people watch Transformers movies) + confused plots are the causes of horrible word of mouth. As a fan of Bay he disappoints me with this one, but the new writers did a good job. I like the 2nd trilogy direction, it has a different feel compared to the 1st trilogy. They are putting more effort into expanding Transformers mythology. The reason for event happened in each movie at least feel deeper than just "Oh the Decepticons are planning to destroy Earth with some random ancient artifact, we human must stop them with the Autobots"

Welcome to the forums.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, baumer said:

Welcome to the forums.  

Thanks Baumer, you are one my favorite users here. I has been lurking here since 2013 but only decide to join yesterday since I feel watching you guys discussing is not enough I need to share some of my opinions too. 

• Like 5

I'm really pissed that I got stuck in traffic in London because they closed Tower Brdige to do filming for this movie.

I haven't seen it, is there actually a Tower Bridge scene in it?

I'll be even more pissed if it didn't make the cut !

3 hours ago, AndyK said:

I'm really pissed that I got stuck in traffic in London because they closed Tower Brdige to do filming for this movie.

I haven't seen it, is there actually a Tower Bridge scene in it?

I'll be even more pissed if it didn't make the cut !

Oh its definitely in there.

On 6/30/2017 at 8:39 AM, Blankments said:

Final predict:

DOM: 137M

WW: 683M

China is looking at 225 at most (1530 yuan).

140 dom + 225 China = 365 from 2 markets

Doing you think ~320 OS-China will happen? Have not been tracking it in other markets but was under the impression that over 300 OS-Ch will be tough.

Edited by a2knet
  • Like 1