Neo

Transformers: The Last Knight | 6/21/2017 | Big Budget, Weak OW?

3 hours ago, grim22 said:

Believe the Bay

Less human stuff and more robot talking, arguing & fighting. This is what I personally have always wanted since TF1. Hopefully this "shorter than the last 3 movies by a lot" comes from less human stuff and doesnt sacrifice robots' screen time.

Edited by vc2002

Previous 4 were, in order of release:

2hrs 23

2hrs 30 (+7)

2hrs 37 (+7)

2hrs 45 (+8)

So another increase would have fit the pattern but it's got to stop at some point.

I am surprised it's 'lot shorter' than the previous 3 (as opposed to 4) could be around 2hrs 20 - shorter than TF1 too not by 'lot'

Edited by a2knet
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Alli said:

UNDER Pirates

I don't think so. Pirates is facing immediate huge competition this weekend. It's going to drop like a rock between WW and CU both are getting great reviews. TF5 doesn't have much competition as quickly as Pirates. It's not going to be a situation like Pirates where a highly anticipated live action film and a highly anticipated animated film both with great reviews releasing immediately after. That's going to steal a vast majority of Pirates audience and I'm guessing a 65-70% drop honestly. TF5 has DM3 (the 3rd animated film in June) a week and a half later and SM-H two and half weeks later, so that shouldn't be as bad.

Pirates 5 - 165-175m

TF5 - 210-220m

• Like 1

That Michael Bay...a master of cinematic malfeasance...but if you put me into a closet and forced me to pick between him and Zack Snyder's films, I'd still pick Bay's to submit to...at least his are ludicrous (and often offensive) "fun," relatively. 

• Like 1

On ‎6‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 5:46 AM, vc2002 said:

Less human stuff and more robot talking, arguing & fighting. This is what I personally have always wanted since TF1. Hopefully this "shorter than the last 3 movies by a lot" comes from less human stuff and doesnt sacrifice robots' screen time.

no no no no

Can Michael Bay please stop over-saturating his movies to the point were the makeup on every actress makes them look like barbie dolls and every single color on the screen just looks fake and ugly.