grim22

Wknd Estimates: Nolan = 50M | BH6 = 56M+(pg 72) (who cares, our forum lives!)

That's not why he was arguing though.

The problem was the mixed reviews should indicate if the actual film is good and not whether you should check it our or not.

Huh?  Noctis said that since these movies got high scores on RT, he should have LOVED them.  That isn't what RT is at all.

Moderation:

Alright, alright, alright. This is a weekend numbers thread, not a general RT sucks/is awesome, your movie tastes suck/no they don't thread.

Stop the mudslinging and stick to the numbers. If you want to talk about INTERSTELLAR's place in cinema history, go do it in the main Interstellar thread.

• Like 10

Moderation:

Alright, alright, alright. This is a weekend numbers thread, not a general RT sucks/is awesome, your movie tastes suck/no they don't thread.

Stop the mudslinging and stick to the numbers. If you want to talk about INTERSTELLAR's place in cinema history, go do it in the main Interstellar thread.

4dcf58e960583a63fc77463c303dd2737a365aec

• Like 4

"I like Interstellar"

WHAT THE FUCK DUDE I CANT BELIEVE THIS ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME LOUD NOISES

"I don't like Interstellar"

WHAT THE FUCK DUDE I CANT BELIEVE THIS ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME LOUD NOISES

-- internet right now

I really would like to know, why an opening between 55-60k would be bad for Interstellar. It's not like this is a different situation than for Inception, which opened in that range, too. This one came after the Internet Megahype TDK.

It's an original film, nearly 3 hours and well, not your typical mainstream blockbuster, judging by those really calm trailers.

Edited by Poseidon
  • Like 1

What happened to my posts clarifying my joke on the first page?

And to make this still be on topic: apparently all of Indiana has school off today for Veteran's Day being acknowledged. Maybe that'll help Big Hero 6 (because other states might have it off too)

• Like 1

I really would like to know, why an opening between 55-60k would be bad for Interstellar. It's not like this is a different situation than for Inception, which opened in that range, too. This one came after the Internet Megahype TDK.

It's an original film, nearly 3 hours and well, not your typical mainstream blockbuster, judging by those really calm trailers.

Because its not going to have 1,000,000X legs

• Like 2

What happened to my posts clarifying my joke on the first page?

And to make this still be on topic: apparently all of Indiana has school off today for Veteran's Day being acknowledged. Maybe that'll help Big Hero 6 (because other states might have it off too)

Veteran's Day falls on a Tuesday this year, so I'd be surprised if that happened throughout the country.

Baumer, save your ad hominem arguments for the insecure. I bet 98% of the people here who liked it, did so because they actually liked it.

No kidding?

This is the problem with this site when it comes to Nolan.  You make mountains out of ant hills.  Where did I ever insinuate that people are lying about their like for the film?  All I ever said is that the film is not as highly reviewed on RT and because of that, the same people here who use RT as a guide are now calling it useless.  

So what is wrong with that?

• Like 4