grim22

Wknd Estimates: Nolan = 50M | BH6 = 56M+(pg 72) (who cares, our forum lives!)

I see that we're ranking so..

LOVE

1. The Fault in Our Stars

2. Captain America: The Winter Soldier

3. Dawn of the Planet of the Apes

4. Guardians of the Galaxy

5. Edge of Tomorrow

6. The Amazing Spiderman 2

7. 3 Days to Kill

8. The Lego Movie

9. Divergent

10. Jack Ryan

11. Muppets

12. Ouija

13. Transformers: Age of Extinction

14. Into the Storm

MEH...

15. Alexander...

DISLIKE

16. Transcendence

HATE

17. Non-Stop

There are two places in this list where I was so close to flipping a pair of movies but I didn't... I could end up doing it at a latter date though ( it was: 2+3, and 5+6)

There's everything I've seen

• Like 2

Damn seems perhaps Tele's club will strive after all and Kal's 185M domestic prediction may be too high here.

Told all the overzealous nolanites.. Thou must come back to reality as this film was not a juggernaut, but of more earthly bound

results at the BO...

Wow Big hero 6 out to break Nolan's hailed by some the new 2001, the conqueror of Avatar.....Right  and I saw

a pink pig fly....

Take that over the top  Nolans!!!! Im still going to see the film, but glad alot of folks saying billion dollar lock

and 300-500M have been silenced!

Now lets see what Hunger Games and Hobbit 3 can pull off!! :).. And Wow At Turtles in China!! Holy Moly!!

So Interstellar's weekend actual should be around $47.5 million. Will Paramount continue the fudge job like they did with TF4's "$100m actual" or will they be honest this time?

This would be a much bigger fudge proportional to the actual w/e.  Harder to get away with or hide it in the dailies.

That estimated 21% drop on football Sunday was always sketchy.

Edited by TalismanRing
  • Like 1

This would be a much bigger fudge proportional to the actual w/e.  Harder to get away with or hide it in the dailies.

That estimated 21% drop on football Sunday was always sketchy.

One would hope they will have some motivation to be more honest this time after the criticism they received earlier this year.

So that would make B6 $.2 overestimated for a $56m w/e and Interstellar $2.55m overestimated for a $47.45m w/e

BH6 estimates came very close though!  It's a good number!

I'm sad that IS got so low though!  I was hoping for both to do over 50m.

• Like 1