Alpha

Weekend Thread | Weekend Estimates: PP2 - $70.3M, MM:FR - $45.5M, TA2 - $38.84M

Pacific rim was a terrible movie no story no characters sure it looked pretty but it was stupid. Mad maxs marketing was ten times better and hopefully it is much better when I get around to watching it after finals

Edited by The Sun's Son

Uh, that's hardly the problem with the comments sections under articles about this weekend box office lol.

Oh I know, the amount of sexism and homophobia is a little disturbing.

• Like 1

Why do people keep calling the Mad Max films niche. The second and third were the 31st and 24th highest grossing films in their respective years. That's a pretty good sized hit and equates to something around 100-130m in today's environment. That's not niche.

Saying that they're niche is saying that Denzel Washington is a niche actor.

The Equalizer was the 31st biggest film of last year.

2 Guns was the 45th biggest film of 2013

Safe House and Flight were the 25th and 33rd biggest films of 2012

it s because most people have trouble thinking attendance numbers and adjusted grosses.

Your point is excellent and could t be repeated enough.

Edited by The Futurist

I have to agree with this, so far Tomorrowland has nothing that makes it really stick out, nor has the marketing been impressive. 

Disney can take solace in its production cost being much smaller than JC's at least.

• Like 1

Theyre not updating on time, Keith Simanton writes like english is his 3rd language, and now BOM wont load me for me on ipad or iphone.

Its a TKO folks.

he doesn't even fully explain about the movies he just explains each very brief