kayumanggi

Mission: Impossible - Fallout | July 27 2018 | Paramount | Reactions coming in | "Best action movie since Fury Road"

Paramount's having a solid year so far. Granted, they've only had five releases, but guessing Annihilation was little to no loss for them, Sherlock Gnomes was a mild loss, and Book Club and Quiet Place did well for them. Especially AQP

• Like 1

I love all the "Ferguson is a huge upgrade" posts like there was no way there could ever be two women in one of these things

Anyway... #BringBackPaulaPattonAndRendogMillionaireInMI7

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

I love all the "Ferguson is a huge upgrade" posts like there was no way there could ever be two women in one of these things

Hey now, there are 2 women in this. That's the hardcap though.

In all seriousness yes, make M:I7 the final one and bring back everyone.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Jayhawk said:

Hey now, there are 2 women in this. That's the hardcap though.

In all seriousness yes, make M:I7 the final one and bring back everyone.

Then we do a massive crossover with Fast & Furious. Ethan's family vs Dom's family. 

20 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Paramount's having a solid year so far. Granted, they've only had five releases, but guessing Annihilation was little to no loss for them, Sherlock Gnomes was a mild loss, and Book Club and Quiet Place did well for them. Especially AQP

Book Club is the biggest win because, if my theater was any indication, it gave the entire senior population of America absolute joy for 2 hours

I do love that Michelle Monaghan returned as Julia (Ethan Hunt’s wife). She is one of the more engaging female characters in the MI-franchise....especially the third one.

Ethan wouldn’t have had it so easy without her. Only thing missing now....is a family for him. I mean....Dominic Toretto from ”The Fast & Furious”-films got himself a family with a child. So why isn’t Ethan doing it while he still have Julia? What is he waiting for? 🤔

The latest Rotten Review has a hell of a blurb on RT:

The film holds up well as an action piece, but the intrigue dissolves when we step outside the theater and read about the clandestine way 12 Russian military intelligence officers were caught in the act intefering in the 2016 U.S. Elections.

🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • ...wtf 4

55 minutes ago, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

I do love that Michelle Monaghan returned as Julia (Ethan Hunt’s wife). She is one of the more engaging female characters in the MI-franchise....especially the third one.

Ethan wouldn’t have had it so easy without her. Only thing missing now....is a family for him. I mean....Dominic Toretto from ”The Fast & Furious”-films got himself a family with a child. So why isn’t Ethan doing it while he still have Julia? What is he waiting for? 🤔

Prolly for the time he's finally too old to scale buildings and jump from roofs and pilot helicopters and shit. Then he has a kid and the series gets retooled into a hijinks-filled family comedy franchise about how for a 110-year-old Tom Cruise, raising a baby truly is... mission impossible. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chewy said:

Bring them all back

Mission_Impossible_III_38596_Medium.jpg

• Like 2