Asyulus

CIVIL WAR OS | $744M OS | $1.15B WW

15 hours ago, Lordmandeep said:

Will be about 670 overseas sunday. 

Many european countries could have low drops this weekend due to the weather.. Germany are looking at -15% and here in Denmark it could stay flat or even increase.. Cant wait to see UK..

6 hours ago, fmpro said:

Many european countries could have low drops this weekend due to the weather.. Germany are looking at -15% and here in Denmark it could stay flat or even increase.. Cant wait to see UK..

The weather is actually really good here today still. It's 23 degrees and sunny, I'm going for a bbq this evening with friends lol.

Tomorrow and Sunday it's getting much cooler though.

11 hours ago, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

What about Jurassic World, Furious 7 & Star Wars: The Force Awakens? :lol:

They're the ones that DID beat Harry Potter: DH2, OS-wise...those weren't superheroes...and they all made over $1B OS. :)

I guess HP fans can still claim OS-China for Furious 7 and Jurassic World, since the Chinese Market wasn't nearly as strong in 2011. 

It's only a matter of time before $1B overseas is relatively common though. 

Edited by kswiston

Iron Man 3 was at $581.6M as of its third Thursday. Thu gross was $18.2M

WW cume was $794M.

If Civil War can indeed, as everyone is suggesting, earn more than Iron Man 3 both overseas and domestically this weekend, it could move ahead in WW gross. My estiamte is $970-980M by Sunday vs Iron Man 3's $949M

11 minutes ago, Purple Minion said:

$36.75M in Mexico, jumped over BVS for #1 of the year in lc. Also #8 all time in lc. It may have another $5-6M of gas before it loses lots of theatres to X-Men and Angry Birds next weekend.

$40m+ is an impressive total!

On 13/5/2016 at 6:29 AM, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

What about Jurassic World, Furious 7 & Star Wars: The Force Awakens? :lol:

They're the ones that DID beat Harry Potter: DH2, OS-wise...those weren't superheroes...and they all made over $1B OS. :)

I'm a huge Star Wars fan so I don't mind it beating Potter. Like Kwiston said, Potter still has them all beat minus China (excluding SW) so all is fine. :) I don't see another movie making $900m OS-C until SW8. B)

• Like 1

20 hours ago, kswiston said:

I guess HP fans can still claim OS-China for Furious 7 and Jurassic World, since the Chinese Market wasn't nearly as strong in 2011. 

It's only a matter of time before $1B overseas is relatively common though. 

Makes me wonder how long it'll take for $2 billion OS to be common. Even after 19 years, no movie has quite made it to Titanic's original OS gross. Seems like Avatar will keep that OS record for at least one more decade (if not more).