Olive

Presales Tracking Thread(Maoyan, Taopiaopiao etc)

PS home stretch and its not disappointing. PS rate increasing still. Good omen for tomorrow. 

For those that had doubts. It aint over til....

szNidkP.jpg

250m+ OD locked Maybe 260m+

165m+ MN locked, probably 175m+

PS will try for 750m/$111

Edited by POTUS 2020
  • Like 2
  • Astonished 1

2 minutes ago, pepsa said:

MN are popping off insanely. Had 150m at 7pm now 46 min later it has 154.6m increase over 5.5m (maybe 6m)this hour probable. 

Yep. Going for 180~ish mill MN

• Astonished 2

1 minute ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

The numbers were slow/frozen on Maoyan but shows and % attendance were growing. Now numbers are being updated. 

I saw that too and thought it was just my computer. My mac book pro is old and dying :( 

We should use another word to say "hype" for Endgame. This is ridiculous. It is already in the usual total range for a SH film (600-800 million Yuan) and nobody has seen the film yet...

I am far to know as much as people know here, but I dare to say 2b Yuan 5-day, what basically means $300m OW. And let's say 450 total (I want to see a 3b Yuan foreign film).

• Like 2

Good pickup in pace and seems like may hit $250mn as well, which will be an impressive ¥65mn final day.

Now, I will be making a final post at midnight but before that have few things to say.

Unfortunately we don't have admissions pre-sale data for Infinity War but more than ¥s its tickets that should be analysed. A:EG will have OD around 40% over A:IW in term of money but in term of tickets its less than 10%, in fact could be same only.

Now, many of us will be thinking that the since numbers are very high for A:EG its Psm shall lower but in reality EG has sold similar tickets as A:IW only. This gives EG room to have similar walk-in as IW.

But there is another factor, i.e. despite having much bigger hype and 20% more tickets to sell, tickets sold are just same as A:IW. Considering this, it is not wise to expect same walk-in as IW. Also since its Wednesday release and not Friday, noon shows will be not as strong as Friday.

Considering that, we know that A:IW sold about 17% of its potential tickets in pre-sale while A:EG will be around 15%, i.e. 88% approx. Accounting for weekday release factor, I expect the walk-in to be 70-75% of A:IW i.e. 4-4.5mn Approx. Which will give opening day admission of 8.5-9mn and a gross of ¥400-430mn.