kayumanggi

BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY | Nov 2 2018 | Fox | Rami Malek | Queen biopic | Bryan Singer fired | Kindly avoid libeling anyone in this thread

1 hour ago, TalismanRing said:

His long time powerhouse publicist Simon Halls (lucky husband of Matt Bomer) dropped him.  There's definitely more coming.

Sorta off-topic but I met and got a pic with Matt Bomer last week at Epcot (he was the celebrity guest narrator for the Candlelight Processional that night and afterwards stepped outside for pictures and autographs). Legit the coolest and most gracious person in the entire universe. Clearly a ton of men in Hollywood should aspire to be more like him.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, filmlover said:

Sorta off-topic but I met and got a pic with Matt Bomer last week at Epcot (he was the celebrity guest narrator for the Candlelight Processional that night and afterwards stepped outside for pictures and autographs). Legit the coolest and most gracious person in the entire universe. Clearly a ton of men in Hollywood should aspire to be more like him.

Hello Next Superman!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Mrwick said:

Isnt james caneron known for his temper? Along with many other high profile directors? 

I agree with you but ive been shouted at by my boss countless amounts of times, though i work in a family business so its alright 😂

It really depend of the line of work, high cuisine, sports, military, construction, police, car sales, there is many field were it will be quite commons including movie industry. In a lot of other it does not exist (never happened in my adult life to have people scream at work for example, I do not think so, superior or not to each others)

Cameron brought prop guns in some exec meeting that want to give him notes on a movie and was bit crazy yes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Futurist said:

Insufferable assholes that acomplished big things :

Stanley Kubrick

James Cameron

Steve Jobs

Michael Jordan

I can make a long,long, list of great artists, writers and composers, who were not the kind of people you would want as a  next door neighbor.

The issue is if they go over the line from being assholes into something actually evil if they should be exempt from the consequences. I say no.

I agree with Orwell in one of his essays that if Shakespeare had been a child molester he should have gone to prison.

6 hours ago, Mrwick said:

Its funny because i saw a pic of him today and my first thought was superman 

He was one of the many names in consideration for previous iterations going all the way back to J.J. Abrams' early 2000s script...to be directed by...Brett Ratner (we should probably be thankful this never happened).   He finally did appear as the character in a Japanese TV commercial (unfortunately saddled with the Superman Returns outfit):

And later voiced the character for the DC Animated direct-to-DVD feature SUPERMAN UNBOUND:

Edited by Macleod

16 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

The same director who they were developing the biopic with in the first place! It was only yesterday that I thought he might be considered to replace Singer.

Edited by Jonwo

Eddie was great. He is developing an Elton John biopic as well. So clearly, he is in the business of making biopics of interesting Britishers.

This will turn out just fine.  

Singer on the other hand....LMAO. Only China can save you now. 

Edited by marveldcfox
  • Like 1