FlashMaster659

Tues #s (Asgard pg 136) R1 22.4 Sing 17.7 Pass 6 Moan 4.6 Ass 3.6 WH 3.4 Fen 3.1 LLL 2.6

4 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

Here a played around the clock song around X-Mas is that 'Last Christmas...' something song of him

Thats very very sad. For me personally George Michael is one of the greatest rock and roll artists of our time. Wham was huge but Michael as a solo artist was iconic. I hope he rests in piece. So.young.

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, Christmas Baumer said:

Thats very very sad. For me personally George Michael is one of the greatest rock and roll artists of our time. Wham was huge but Michael as a solo artist was iconic. I hope he rests in piece. So.young.

• Like 4

Critics' favorite movies of the year based on Top 10 placements (Thanks to @cannastop for posting this in the Animated Feature thread) http://www.metacritic.com/feature/film-critics-list-the-top-10-movies-of-2016

1. Moonlight

2. La La Land

3. Manchester by the Sea

4. Toni Erdmann

5. Arrival

6. Hell or High Water

7. OJ Made in America

8. The Handmaiden 

9. Elle

10. Paterson

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

Lol fast forward to 2017?

Search your feelings...

Surrrender to the dark side..

Trump will become president Jan 20th lol

A wonderful, tremendous birthday present. Sad!

Edited by DeeCee
  • Like 1

Father Figure imho is the greatest song ever recorded. I realize we all have our preferences and music is subjective. But that song is beautiful and sexual and hyptnotic. We really lost an icon today.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Christmas Baumer said:

It is always very strange if someone younger than itself dies, but in this case even stranger, as he is really a kind of part of Christmas here. More our Christmas song as any other song I feel / think.

This year also Prince. Leonard Cohen, Merle Haggardand, and David Bowie, a truly $%&%#& year for the music world, even that Grimmie girl who got shot by a 'fan' (not a 'great' musician yet, but seemingly a loss in being a truly nice being I read) 

(and too many out of the film world too, see Anton Yelchin, Alan Rickman, and so many more

Lookimg through that list... not a good list

http://www.imdb.com/search/name?death_date=2016&ref_=nm_ov_dth_year

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, Christmas Baumer said:

Father Figure imho is the greatest song ever recorded. I realize we all have our preferences and music is subjective. But that song is beautiful and sexual and hyptnotic. We really lost an icon today.

"Father Figure" is a brilliant pop song in an album that is, in my opinion, one of the finest pop albums of all time.

2016, please stop taking away our musical geniuses...(Bowie, Prince, GM).

:sadno:

Edited by Cochofles
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cochofles said:

"Father Figure" is a brilliant pop song in an album that is, in my opinion, one of the finest pop albums of all time.

2016, please stop taking away our musical geniuses...(Bowie, Prince, GM).

:sadno:

Agreed. Every song on FAITH is really good.

• Like 2

Damn, that blows. James Brown died on Christmas day, too, and he's one of the greatest ever. Really shitty to lose another. 

Also, La La Land floored me. Unreal movie. I don't get the inexplicable backlash to it. Then again, I don't get the inexplicable backlash to Whiplash either, considering I haven't seen a better movie in theaters since. I'd watch Chazelle direct someone reading the phonebook after these two movies. Brilliant talent. 

• Like 4