kayumanggi

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS | 05.06.2022 | Disney | 4th Most Profitable Movie of 2022

17 minutes ago, Macleod said:

So now Deadline is saying that production isn't starting until MAY.  So Olsen is either filming some isolated things, or COVID obviously delayed things some more.  

Has to be COVID. I believe the principal photography is set for the UK, and I also believe lockdowns are expected there through March some time. This probably explains moving production to May.

3 hours ago, Spidey Freak said:

Yeah, this is what Evans is returning for. Probably RDJ too. It's going to be a quasi-Avengers movie like Civil War, except with alternate universe versions. Interwebz already buzzing about Nazi Cap. Will Feige go there? 

If they do a nazi cap i suspect they'd make that a cap played by someone who isn't Chris Evans and have them fight. Maybe have it be another soldier that survived the serum but was already a member of hydra /shrug. 

• Like 1

On 12/28/2020 at 7:20 AM, Macleod said:

Can the Mods ditch the "Derrickson Drops Out" in the thread title?  It's giving me heart jolts every time my eyes go over it and think I'm reading "Raimi Drops Out."  😂

I wish Raimi would drop out and Derrickson back in. Raimi's a big step down (with the exception of Drag Me To Hell and Spider-Man 2 all his stuff since The Quick And The Dead has been terribly stodgy and lifeless). 

• Haha 2
  • ...wtf 1

3 hours ago, Fielding said:

I wish Raimi would drop out and Derrickson back in. Raimi's a big step down (with the exception of Drag Me To Hell and Spider-Man 2 all his stuff since The Quick And The Dead has been terribly stodgy and lifeless). 

Derrickson's Strange movie was a bore to me, so I'll have to disagree, here.  I'd take a Raimi joint anyday over Derrickson.  Having said that... yes, Raimi's OZ was a big bore, too!  I'm hoping the plot here allows Raimi to play a little more, though...  we'll see...  

Edited by Macleod
  • Like 1