franfar

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 | May 5, 2023 | The 9th most profitable film of 2023

Wow they're not leaving much for the actual game are they? I guess the only trailer left to show during that actual Superbowl is The Flash.

Okay scratch that. Nothing left for the game itself.(except MAYBE a new Indy trailer but prolly naught.)

Edited by jedijake

The stuff Ryan Coogler and James Gunn cook up for the MCU is head and shoulders above any other directors in that franchise. Pretty excited for this, as it’s been a while I’ve been really excited for an MCU movie barring Wakanda.

• Like 6

51 minutes ago, jedijake said:

Wow they're not leaving much for the actual game are they? I guess the only trailer left to show during that actual Superbowl is The Flash.

Okay scratch that. Nothing left for the game itself.(except MAYBE a new Indy trailer but prolly naught.)

John Wick 4?