franfar

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 | May 5, 2023 | The 9th most profitable film of 2023

18 minutes ago, RandomCat said:

When I get a report from some place that isn't a shit hole like Brietbart I'll give a shit and give this thought. 

Until then I'll just keep in mind the people who seem so desperate to call people pedophiles as morally bankrupt people who rather go on moral crusades than be human beings.

I don't understand this mindset of shooting the messenger. Who cares what the report is from if it's true? And now people are morally bankrupt or cybernazis if they're disturbed by it? I don't understand.

11 minutes ago, Pure Spirit said:

I don't understand this mindset of shooting the messenger. Who cares what the report is from if it's true? And now people are morally bankrupt or cybernazis if they're disturbed by it? I don't understand.

Im sorry, but Brietbart is legitimately garbage. I felt ashamed I clicked the link to their site.

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, a2k said:

they have already pulled the trigger and fired his ass. but now the question is, does he have no shot at returning and are those pics a smoking gunn?

A smoking gun? Of what? Pedophilia? That picture and jokes scream "a bit of jerk making some real stupid choices" to me, nothing in there says he's anything even close to a pedophile no matter what the alt-right is trying to sell. And Hollywood has loads of jerks who have made stupid choices in the past working all over it.

If I were Sony or WB I'd be giving him anything he wanted to lure him into a big CBM franchise.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

A smoking gun? Of what? Pedophilia? That picture and jokes scream "a bit of jerk making some real stupid choices" to me, nothing in there says he's anything even close to a pedophile no matter what the alt-right is trying to sell. And Hollywood has loads of jerks who have made stupid choices in the past working all over it.

If I were Sony or WB I'd be giving him anything he wanted to lure him into a big CBM franchise.

i agree with you. my post was just a lame attempt at humour around gun/gunn puns (trigger, fire, shot). 🤧😉

Edited by a2k
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, John Marston said:

Other sites reported it as well 

Websites will report anything for clicks. As far as I can tell, the idiots at Breitbart were the ones who first broke the news of this “story”, which would suggest that this is just a desperate attempt by the alt-right idiots to make sure that James Gunn never works again. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, John Marston said:

Just another one of the hundreds of fan-driven websites/blogs.  They're sourcing the original "Tweet."  I still wouldn't call this a legitimate second news story...yet.  I suspect this whole thing will end up like Singer's case...Gunn will lay low for a while, employ some good representation, and come back in a year or two with a great job at another major studio (probably Warner Bros.). 

Edited by Macleod

9 hours ago, MrGlass2 said:

Whenever you go to a stupid costume party with friends, always ask yourself: "Do I want to work for Disney in 15 years?".

To be fair. The sane answer for most people would be, of course not. Those costumes are a bitch to wear in the Florida summer heat.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, RandomCat said:

To be fair. The sane answer for most people would be, of course not. Those costumes are a bitch to wear in the Florida summer heat.

And then you have to deal with little brats brushing up against the costume :gold: 

• Like 1