kayumanggi

Wonder Woman 1984 | Dec 16 2020 OS | Dec 25 2020 US and on HBO MAX

1 hour ago, Hatebox said:

Is this actually releasing in the UK in mid-December? For its own sake I hope not...

Next Wednesday, but Cineworld are closed which is the only one on the island.

Nearest Cinema to me showing it is Southampton Showcase, but that means an expensive ferry trip.

Maybe at the weekend and combine it with a shopping trip 

5 hours ago, Hatebox said:

Is this actually releasing in the UK in mid-December? For its own sake I hope not...

Yeh it comes out on the 16th of December here in the UK. I have tickets booked so I really hope it is! ;) 

Would’ve hated to have to see this at home. 

It’ll be available on PVOD after one month in cinemas. 

Edited by Krissykins

speaking of the international situation, is the UK the only country (outside the US) where a shortened window VOD release has been hinted at?

Seems more and more countries that have cinemas closed in the coming weeks are just delaying this to January instead...

20 hours ago, antovolk said:

speaking of the international situation, is the UK the only country (outside the US) where a shortened window VOD release has been hinted at?

Seems more and more countries that have cinemas closed in the coming weeks are just delaying this to January instead...

Should be interesting to see what they do now considering that London is apparently moving into Tier 3 from the 19th. Without London open, it’ll make barely anything theatrically. 

29 minutes ago, SnokesLegs said:

Should be interesting to see what they do now considering that London is apparently moving into Tier 3 from the 19th. Without London open, it’ll make barely anything theatrically. 

Is there anyone left in London?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

Apparently, Patty Jenkins is supposed to direct the next Star Wars film. That seems like it lessens the odds of her coming back for a third Wonder Woman movie.

She said at the CCXP that the gap between this and the third movie will be bigger than the first and the second one. She was probably in mind other projects that she will do before WW3.

I think she will be back and WB will possibly use Gal in other DC films (Flash and Aquaman 2) + the Amazons film to fill the gap.

9 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

Apparently, Patty Jenkins is supposed to direct the next Star Wars film. That seems like it lessens the odds of her coming back for a third Wonder Woman movie.

If it happens it won’t happen for a while, she has the Star Wars movie and the cleopatra movie with gal, so those would both come before ww3, so years away. 

2 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

She's definitely got a contract to return for a third, I think they made sure of that during negotiations for the second.