aabattery

Weekend Thread | Actuals ~ BR2049 32.753M :((, TMBU 10.551M, It 9.972M, MLP:TM 8.885M, K:TGC 8.675M, AM 8.446M, TLNM 7.002 M, V&A 4.171M | All those posts will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die

4 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Have you got a medical condition? 

How do you manage on flights? Are you a nightmare to travel with? Lol 

It's an internet addiction thing but if i can use the internet during that 3 hours then that's another story. :qotd:

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, The Futurist said:

I don't see BR 2049 going all too well with GA.

Movie is just too peculiar for its own good.

We ll see.

Pretty agree. I adore the original Blade Runner, but if this new film is as complex as the first one, I do not see this making massive numbers.

Too early. Reminds me of SMH early numbers. 10=>13.5=>15+

Based off early evening estimates, Alcon/Sony’s Blade Runner 2049 via Warner Bros. is looking at a Thursday night in the vicinity of $3.5M. As we always footnote on these uber-early estimates, that number can go higher or lower, but there’s a feeling that ticket sales could push to $4M by the end of tonight. Note, this evening forecast does not come from Warner Bros.

Kingsman2 did 11.5x the previews over the ow. This one could do 11-13x. 4m previews give 44-52m ow with that multi.

Edited by a2knet

2 hours ago, Krissykins said:

I’m not going to see Blade Runner because I’ve not seen the original and I don’t have time to watch it this weekend. 

You really don't need to see the original.  I won't say any more than that.  After watching BR2049 last night, the original really isn't needed to get this one.  Not saying don't watch the original, mind you

Just wanna throw it out there that as late as September few including me were thinking this one will be lucky to do 100m dom :P (in fact had it at 85 dom). Only off late have expectations raised to Mad Max numbers so we shouldn't be harsh on the film if it does less than 45 ow or something. Hoping the previews cross 4m at least.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Krissykins said:

Hmm this sounds like a strange deal. 

Why would WB pay for 4,000 locations to get 10%? Plus why would WB be interested? 

Anymore info on this anywhere? 

Because 10% is pretty standard. Paramount only got 8-9% on the Marvel movies and DWA films for example. 

1 minute ago, Jonwo said:

Because 10% is pretty standard. Paramount only got 8-9% on the Marvel movies and DWA films for example. 

Why would WB be listed as the main studio then? You'd think SONYs name would be all over this. 

1 hour ago, 75Live said:

You really don't need to see the original.  I won't say any more than that.  After watching BR2049 last night, the original really isn't needed to get this one.  Not saying don't watch the original, mind you

See, someone else said the opposite! 

I went into Mad Max blind anyway but I know they aren’t exactly known for plot lol. 

11 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

See, someone else said the opposite! 

I went into Mad Max blind anyway but I know they aren’t exactly known for plot lol. 

can it help to have seen the original? yes it does, but I won't say why here, obviously.  :P  

if you want to get "somewhat specific" without spoiling, you can PM me any questions, even if you want to be spoiled :P