Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

8 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

if ever there was any proof this dude's whole thing is just a bit. i mean, c'mon.

What does that mean? What's a bit?

I like him, I wish he was innocent. If he's not, then there's nothing to be said. But part of me hope it's not true. I'm sure if one of your idols would have been accused of sexual harassment you would wish it wasn't true either.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Kevin Spacey is such a great actor, it sucks that this is happening to him. Hope somehow it's proven that he's innocent.

LOL, you spent the last year throwing tantrums about "the monster" Johnny Depp, so reading this post makes my head explode from the overdose of sheer hypocrisy and ignorance. It shows that you judge people by the simple criteria of which company they work for and in which franchise they're featured in, which, for me, is just pure sickness...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Titan Man said:

LOL, you spent the last year throwing tantrums about "the monster" Johnny Depp, so reading this post makes my head explode from the overdose of sheer hypocrisy and ignorance. It shows that you judge people by the simple criteria of which company they work for and in which franchise they're featured in, which, for me, is just pure sickness...

He wouldn’t have given Johnny Depp the time of day if he and his ex-wife didn’t have WB tentpole releases out within close proximity of each other (and if said ex-wife wasn’t in the DC movie).

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

What does that mean? What's a bit?

I like him, I wish he was innocent. If he's not, then there's nothing to be said. But part of me hope it's not true. I'm sure if one of your idols would have been accused of sexual harassment you would wish it wasn't true either.

I am no sure what it will proof (as in some countries what counts as assaults seems to differ quite a lot), but seemingly an 18y old filmed as proof for his GF as KS touched.... him over several minutes somewhere (I forgo, a bar, party,...?)

It got mentioned the clip is part of the latest / most actual court date (January) in a Deadline tweet

I loved him in the Wiseguy TV-series and in the Usual Suspects.

Superman Returns ~ sosolala

As I am face-blind and do not know all titles in the English version, the other work... ???

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Titan Man said:

1 hour ago, filmlover said:

He wouldn’t have given Johnny Depp the time of day if he and his ex-wife didn’t have WB tentpole releases out within close proximity of each other (and if said ex-wife wasn’t in the DC movie).

I'm not saying he's innocent, I'm saying I wish he was, because I really like him as an actor. If there's no hope he's innocent than that's sad and he's as bad as Johnny Depp to me. I'm not a hypocrite, I would never defend any abuser or sexual harasser. I will never defend Spacey's actions if he's really guilty. He probably is, but part of me just hopes somehow he wasn't. I'm sorry if it seemed like I was defending his actions, English is not my first language. I hate having this kind of attention, I'm always afraid of Telemachos banning me or something, so please let's end this right here. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

I'm not saying he's innocent, I'm saying I wish he was, because I really like him as an actor. If there's no hope he's innocent than that's sad and he's as bad as Johnny Depp to me. I'm not a hypocrite, I would never defend any abuser or sexual harasser. I will never defend Spacey's actions if he's really guilty. He probably is, but part of me just hopes somehow he wasn't. I'm sorry if it seemed like I was defending his actions, English is not my first language. I hate having this kind of attention, I'm always afraid of Telemachos banning me or something, so please let's end this right here. 

5c955567982c41fb3d3e236c895fbeafc5091060 

@Telemachos

• Haha 2

Watched the Black Mirror movie thanks to my cousin having early access as he works at Netflix. The choose your own adventure bit is fun, overall plot is okay. Very interactive when you have 10 people shouting their preference for the choices. Even the choices are very very meta sometimes. It takes a sharp turn into all kinds of weirdness. 

RE: Bird Box - I haven't seen as many (real!) people in my social feeds talking about a movie since Infinity War. It's straight up nuts how much traction it seems to be getting. I literally hadn't heard of this movie until about five days ago. I have no idea why this blew up so damn much.

3 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

lowkey think there's some astroturfing going on here. lots of tweets about this movie from new accounts with only a couple tweets.

Yeah its funny how these netflix movies would legit go completely unnoticed if they had a normal theatrical release. become quite popular now.

People were raving about that Kurt Russell X Mas movie at the holiday parties I been to lol.

I liked the flashback scenes in birdbox so I did not mind it... its the bright of 2018.

Edited by Lordmandeep