Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 hour ago, ddddeeee said:

Watching Ready Player One again. Bad.

Related image

Why would you willingly subject yourself to it a second time? It's the Berg's worst movie this decade by far (wait forgot The BFG exists but even that has more passion put into it than RPO)

4 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Why would you willingly subject yourself to it a second time? It's the Berg's worst movie this decade by far (wait forgot The BFG exists but even that has more passion put into it than RPO)

honestly it's probably the post.

https://www.newswire.ca/news-releases/bell-medias-the-movie-network-hbo-canada-and-cravetv-come-together-as-the-all-new-crave-699250331.html

A rival streaming service to Netflix here in Canada is combining with HBO and The Movie Network into a new service. 

It sounds good and I would consider getting it but there is no sign of it being available on the PS4 anytime soon (the previous version wasn't either) so I guess I'm sticking with just Netflix for now. (Netflix Canada isn't great) 😐

In a way actual cultural differences to handle / speak about an incident?

Sony Music & Syco Television’s London Offices Evacuated After Stabbing Incident

The offices of Got Talent producer Syco and Sony Music in London have been evacuated after two people suffered stab injuries.

Staff at the record label and TV production company were evacuated shortly after 11 a.m. after reports that a man attacked a colleague within the building with a knife.

A man has been arrested at the scene. The police said that there is no evidence of any firearms involved in this incident and it is not being treated as terror related.

A Scotland Yard spokesman said, “Police were called at approximately 1100hrs on Friday, 2 November to reports of an incident on Derry Street, W8. Officers, including firearms officers, and London Ambulance Service are in attendance. Evacuations have taken place as a precaution. Two people have suffered stab injuries – we await an update on their condition. One person has been arrested. No evidence of any firearms involved in this incident. It is not being treated as terror related. Officers remain on scene and the incident remains ongoing.”

https://deadline.com/2018/11/sony-music-syco-derry-street-1202494558/

While leaving Bohemian Rhapsody tonight, this older guy (like 60-something) said to his wife that "there was too much homosexual stuff in there, not that I have anything against gay people."

Felt like saying to him "that's exactly what homophobia is, dude." Thought I had stepped into @WrathOfHan county for a second.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, filmlover said:

While leaving Bohemian Rhapsody tonight, this older guy (like 60-something) said to his wife that "there was too much homosexual stuff in there, not that I have anything against gay people."

Felt like saying to him "that's exactly what homophobia is, dude." Thought I had stepped into @WrathOfHan county for a second.

Folks do know that he was gay right?