Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

6 minutes ago, cookie said:

Just so everyone knows my brother's stalking me on this forum and he just came in to correct me lol

One of my pupils asked for the exact name of the forum, as he also wants to dive into film related backdground and such. I am really curious to find out when or if he will do it.

11 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

Alan Tudyk To Reprise K-2SO Role In ‘Star Wars: Rogue One’ Disney+ Series With Diego Luna; ‘The Mandalorian’ Gets Launch Date

:circles::circles::circles::circles::circles::circles:

KAY-TWO!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

In all seriousness, this does have potential, but I could see a scenario where it has a strong initial interest in the first year, but there's a very strong chance of churn in year 2, especially if the originals don't deliver.

3 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

D36TEgqWkAILT0U.jpg

....dang, that's actually kind of a steal.

Seven bucks a month was kinda the guessed price point, from what I heard from industry wags.  Still a great deal.

Edited by Porthos

They hit that announcement out of the park. Totally undercut Netflix. The quality and quantity of content is amazing. Shocked The Simpsons are gonna be there, but that clearly will drive a ton of subs from a demographic that they probably thought Disney+ would be a little weaker with. Thought for sure that was destined for Hulu.

Disney+ event lasted 2 hours, 45 minutes. Can sum it up here: $7 a month, launchs in November, has a ton of old Disney stuff and some new stuff. And the Simpsons.

‘Avengers: Endgame’ Sneak Peek Unveiled At Disney Investor Day; No ‘Hawkeye’ Details

D’oh! Disney+ will be the exclusive SVOD home of The Simpsons. The first 30 seasons will be on the service at launch.

Disney+ will be available Nov. 12 for $7 per month (or $70 for the whole year)

Edited by terrestrial
  • Like 1

1.   Retweeted

More from : Loki, a new series starring Tom Hiddleston, is coming to .

2.   Retweeted

Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan are teaming up in The Falcon and The Winter Soldier, a series on .

3.   Retweeted

. fans, unite! Elizabeth Olsen and star as Wanda Maximoff and The Vision in a new series, WandaVision.

4.   Retweeted

Higher. Further. Faster. 🌟' Captain Marvel will be taking flight on day one of .

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jayhawk said:

Shocked The Simpsons are gonna be there

Really ? I really thought it was vastly thought that this very type of content was a big part of why they bought Fox.

Netflix 100m a year for Friend look cheaper now.

5 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

$70 a year seems a steal IMO

I'm sure they'll hike up the price in the near future

As soon as people get hooked/Disney starts to crush the competition:

6f4BpTD.gif

Edited by Porthos
  • Haha 4