Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

6 minutes ago, filmlover said:

How far are you into it? You still have to see a bunch of awards contenders before the deadlines within the next two weeks lol.

60 pages. I finished the chapter where Stephen King writes f****t a lot :lol: I haven't picked it up in a few days because I didn't think I'd be able to finish it by next Wednesday, but now that I renewed the book, I can easily finish it. Still need to read Red Sparrow too (it's due next Thursday but I can renew that without an issue).

22 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Are you gonna turn them into furries too?

My research is definitely entitled,

"Furries: An Experimental Approach to Fetish Building and the Nash Equilibria of Attraction Using Sequential Games"

• Like 1

4 hours ago, grim22 said:

Every second of this is a new WTF

I can almost see @Just Tele shaking his head in disbelief at kids today

I was binging dumb people with fires the other day

This right here is my absolute favourite. It's like a comedy of errors, everything that can go wrong goes wrong.

On 1/10/2018 at 10:53 AM, filmlover said:

I feel like the Franco stuff has dropped too late to prevent him from getting an Oscar nomination. Voting closes in just two days. Unless he does get nominated and they immediately rescind it.

Either way, this will most likely stall his career momentum.

No Oscar nominations for Franco. ;)

Edited by Jay Beezy

Ladies and gentlemen, an actually legit good box office show on YouTube (not podcast, a show).

(Points taken off for failing to acknowledge that The Greatest Showman had effectively a 6-day opening, so that 12.89x multiplier is tainted, but even still, credit for talking about shit that no one else on YT mentions when it comes to box office.... and I'm not convinced that Dan Murrell isn't among us in here, somewhere.)

So I was going to talk to my professor to see exactly what I'm not grasping with this class....... only he wasn't in his office and hasn't been there all morning! :ohmyzod: Professors like this are the woooooooooorst.

I ran into my English professor from last spring on the way to class though, so that was nice! :) 

10 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

So I was going to talk to my professor to see exactly what I'm not grasping with this class....... only he wasn't in his office and hasn't been there all morning! :ohmyzod: Professors like this are the woooooooooorst.

I ran into my English professor from last spring on the way to class though, so that was nice! :) 

Does he have official office hours?

28 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Ladies and gentlemen, an actually legit good box office show on YouTube (not podcast, a show).

(Points taken off for failing to acknowledge that The Greatest Showman had effectively a 6-day opening, so that 12.89x multiplier is tainted, but even still, credit for talking about shit that no one else on YT mentions when it comes to box office.... and I'm not convinced that Dan Murrell isn't among us in here, somewhere.)

5 days you mean?