kayumanggi

MORBIUS | April 1 2022 | Sony | Returns to 1000+ theaters June 3rd because we live in a simulation

1 hour ago, efialtes76 said:

BvS is much better than DP,Morbius and Hellboy.

1 hour ago, WittyUsername said:

BvS has a B Cinemascore, same as Eternals.

No shit, but perhaps read the quote I posted and then maybe you will understand the context before jumping the gun. 

12 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

The context doesn't make much sense. 

The person I quoted said Eternals had the lowest cinemascore for a CBM movie since Fant4stic (Eternals got a B btw). Other pointed out that movies like DP, Hellboy had lower cinemascore than Eternals much before. 

I pointed out to that fanboy that BvS already had a B cinemascore (same as Eternals) much before any of the other movies. So my post wasn't implying BVS is worse than hellboy but refuting their insinuation that there hasnt been any movie from Fant4stic till Eternals with a score of B or lower. 

I cannot make this any simpler. 

11 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

The person I quoted said Eternals had the lowest cinemascore for a CBM movie since Fant4stic (Eternals got a B btw). Other pointed out that movies like DP, Hellboy had lower cinemascore than Eternals much before. 

I pointed out to that fanboy that BvS already had a B cinemascore (same as Eternals) much before any of the other movies. So my post wasn't implying BVS is worse than hellboy but refuting their insinuation that there hasnt been any movie from Fant4stic till Eternals with a score of B or lower. 

I cannot make this any simpler. 

I was one of those people who pointed out that there were CBMs since Fant4stic with lower Cinemascores than Eternals.

Anyway, looks like this movie has a C+.

Edited by WittyUsername

Morbius: Post Credits Scene, Vulture mhttps://variety.com/2022/film/news/morbius-ending-vulture-post-credits-michael-keaton-1235221142/

In one of the trailers, there was a poster of Spider-Man with “murderer” written on it, but it wasn’t in the final cut of the movie. What happened to it?

I make the movie and then some people make the trailer. When I make the movie, everything that I include in the movie, it’s included. If it’s not in the movie, it’s because I don’t think it should be included. So no, that’s not in the movie.

uh

7 minutes ago, John Marston said:

His general responses and the average ratings of his films, make sense.

What doesn’t make sense to me is how someone like him even gets a shot at directing a major (or could have been major) film like this? 

His last film before this was a C+ Cinemascore and the one before that has a 27 RT rating. That’s his only 2 films since 2015 so what makes Sony go, “Oh yea THIS is the guy we need to direct our Marvel film!”

Edited by KnucklesXXR
  • Like 2
  • Astonished 1

58 minutes ago, John Marston said:

That doesn't really answer anything. It was basically...

Interviewer: Why?

Director: Because I said so!

Edited by poweranimals
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, John Marston said:

This is unfortunately not a new technique by certain studios/producers.  I feel it's never been more appropriate to bring up a franchise entry from my namesake.  Every single CGI/"visual effects"-heavy shot you see in this trailer (including the thumbnail) was made only for the trailer...and was not present in or even meant for the movie, itself...crazy!  😁

Edited by Macleod

4 hours ago, KnucklesXXR said:

What doesn’t make sense to me is how someone like him even gets a shot at directing a major (or could have been major) film like this? 

His last film before this was a C+ Cinemascore and the one before that has a 27 RT rating. That’s his only 2 films since 2015 so what makes Sony go, “Oh yea THIS is the guy we need to direct our Marvel film!”

“What doesn’t make sense to me is how someone like him even gets a shot at directing a major (or could have been major) film like this? ”

the same reason why someone like Snyder got given the keys of the DCEU after not 1 not 2 but 3 BACK TO BACK bombs one of them being a DC movie; Hollywood politics. They run deep especially with the legacy studios.

4 hours ago, KnucklesXXR said:

I know a lot of people dislike Life, but I really like that movie. The ending sucks though which I think is one of the main reason why people dislike the movie so much

I actually agree with Grace.. this craziness is too much.. people have been acting like Morbius shot them in the kneecaps and burnt there houses down sheesh

Edited by VENOM
  • Haha 2

And reading that Hollywood Reporter article, they absolutely nail it. Gone are the days where people can’t just be ok with a movie.. it’s either gotta be black or white.. it’s out of control. Better to just stay away from all this and watch what you want and don’t let this crap get in your way.

• Haha 1
  • ...wtf 1

15 minutes ago, VENOM said:

I actually agree with Grace.. this craziness is too much.. people have been acting like Morbius shot them in the kneecaps and burnt there houses down sheesh

Well, it is balanced by those who will blindly support any Spideyverse movie Sony makes without havint to see it.

A lot of us just thought Mobius was a very questionable choice for the subject of a solo movie.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, VENOM said:

And reading that Hollywood Reporter article, they absolutely nail it. Gone are the days where people can’t just be ok with a movie.. it’s either gotta be black or white.. it’s out of control. Better to just stay away from all this and watch what you want and don’t let this crap get in your way.

You're the one melting down at the bad reviews because you (in the minority) love it with hyperbole

• Like 3