DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

2 minutes ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

It was RT -- they started doing this a week or so ago.

Damn, that's what I was hoping against. I've been following them since the early 2000s and I hope they take all the feedback from that show, and don't do that again.

Like have the show. Just have it while releasing the scores like usual. Then talk about it.

Don't force people to watch some Screen Junkies thing to see the score. A lot of people were frustrated not with JL but with RT for doing that.

Edited by somebody85

4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Coco will definitely be #1 next weekend and up until The Last Jedi comes out.

What if Wonder takes #1 on Dec. 8?

BELIEVE

3 minutes ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

Good lord man get it together

?

Wonder is legit the only regret I have about sitting out the Winter Game this year. I think I probably would've been one of the few people to really put a lot of preseason bets on it (haven't looked at actual preseason predicts)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

How about a movie without a hook?

Don’t knock it Chewy, I’m sure there are many folks out there who was real excited about the “hell yeah Aquaman finally teaming up with Cyborg” hook

• Like 1

I try not to go all gloom and doom on a movie before it's even 5:00 on the east coast, but a sub-$100 million opening for Justice League would be awful relative to the rest of the DCEU.

But Wonder? Holy smokes! I know there have been positive vibes on it and I heard my students discuss it as far back as a couple months ago, but I didn't think it had a chance of clearing $20 million for the weekend, let alone 30. Wow.

• Like 1

Just now, Webslinger said:

I try not to go all gloom and doom on a movie before it's even 5:00 on the east coast, but a sub-$100 million opening for Justice League would be awful relative to the rest of the DCEU.

But Wonder? Holy smokes! I know there have been positive vibes on it and I heard my students discuss it as far back as a couple months ago, but I didn't think it had a chance of clearing $20 million for the weekend, let alone 30. Wow.

30M OW locks 100M DOM imo. I'm just hoping for that 25M to stick

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, somebody85 said:

Damn, that's what I was hoping against. I've been following them since the early 2000s and I hope they take all the feedback from that show, and don't do that again.

Like have the show. Just have it while releasing the scores like usual. Then talk about it.

Don't force people to watch some Screen Junkies thing to see the score. A lot of people were frustrated not with JL but with RT for doing that.

I suspect they won't; at least not in the case where the reviews could help the movie. That's RT's most essential use, imo.

• Like 1

Just now, Sam said:

Don’t knock it Chewy, I’m sure there are many folks out there who was real excited about the “hell yeah Aquaman finally teaming up with Cyborg” hook

I kinda was tbh

But Aquaman doesn't... do... anything in the movie. Like half of his lines were the bro affirmations from the trailers :whosad:

• Like 3
  • Sad 4