DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

2 minutes ago, Chewy said:

I kinda was tbh

But Aquaman doesn't... do... anything in the movie. Like half of his lines were the bro affirmations from the trailers :whosad:

I don't know if we're supposed to have these type of reactions here, but I'm gonna say this hurt me too

Edited by MrPink

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

I kinda was tbh

But Aquaman doesn't... do... anything in the movie. Like half of his lines were the bro affirmations from the trailers :whosad:

It’s ok. Wan will fix it all.

• Like 1

Just now, Mr Impossible said:

https://www.google.com/amp/variety.com/2017/film/news/justice-league-box-office-opening-weekend-below-estimates-1202617685/amp/ 

Looks like no goodwill was from Wonder Woman. Hopefully the budget is lower than reported. 

This cements those "Wonder Woman is the DCEU answer to Iron Man!" claims as hyperbolic.

2 minutes ago, tribefan695 said:

I suspect they won't; at least not in the case where the reviews could help the movie. That's RT's most essential use, imo.

Tons of people told them in the comments of that video that they went to metacritic for the first time. To me it was bad business so I hope you're right.

Just now, MrPink said:

Hide contents

This really hurt me too. He actually might have been the worst part of the actual league.

Spoiler

It's sad for sure but Batfleck is 100% the worst part. His hilarious grimacing rage is gone, replaced by a desire to be anywhere else

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Noctis said:

Yea, nobody gives a damn about a character that did $409m OS and $822m worldwide.

409 OS is below many MCU/Fox Marvel movies and only 19 mln above dark R-rated Logan, she basically made half of its money in US and it's obvious why. She added absolutely nothing to JL BOwise and it says a lot. It's not possible that popular character adds nothing to crossover with other famous characters, it means WW and current batman are worth shit.

Edited by Firepower
  • Like 1

Just now, Hatebox said:

Omg, under 100m. What's it like to be a studio that has one of the the biggest success stories of the year and the biggest disaster of the year?

Yeah, it sucks, Blade Runner definitely deserved more than what it got

Just now, Chewy said:

Reveal hidden contents

I forgot he was part of the league :sparta:

Just now, redfirebird2008 said:

I want to see sub-100, just so we can see the spin that comes from WB. It's rare, but sometimes a studio will admit failure in these situations. Wonder if we might see something along those lines Sunday morning if the number is bad enough. 

Wonder won't need any spin *bum bum tsh*

• Like 1