DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

13 minutes ago, Firepower said:

And nobody gives a f..k. I have no doubt WW2 will drop from the first one as well, especially overseas where nobody gives a damn about her. I mean you can't add characters this famous in the crossover and recieve such a shitty BO result. It actually shows that they are worth nothing. Iron Man added a lot of money to every movie he was in, and WW and Batman didn't add a damn.

Your kidding right? Wonder Woman 2 is definitely going to increase its overseas total from it's predecessor, assuming the quality remains the same.

JL box office total is what happens when you try and take short cuts and hire a director who isn't a fan/doesn't care for the source material! Not even popular characters like Bats or Wondy can save it.

Just now, Blankments said:

Can Justice League miss Logan's DOM total? I don't think that will happen but I can't rule it out with a 95M OW.

If it opens to 95 it's not going to pass Logan

• ...wtf 1

Just now, redfirebird2008 said:

What if Mendelson at Forbes ends up being right and this is just as frontloaded as BvS opening weekend? It ends up at $78m. :o

That would be under Oz the Great and Powerful (2013) :ohmygod:

Just now, redfirebird2008 said:

What if Mendelson at Forbes ends up being right and this is just as frontloaded as BvS opening weekend? It ends up at $78m. :o

There's no way that happens (Good Friday heavily inflated that movie's opening day) but would be beyond embarrassing if it did. Someone gonna be fired at WB.

7 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

So, 11 supers movies next year...if I'm 7-8 of them, I'm now really worried...

Not saying we're at supers peak, but we might be hitting a supers saturation point in 2018...seems 2 weeks apart is not enough...

There are some that should be worried and some that shouldn’t be. Those that should be worried should have been worried even more Justice League came out. Those that shouldn’t be worried, weren’t worried to begin with. 

• Like 1