DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

Just now, CJohn said:

I guess WW2 is still moving forward after this. Everything else is a big question mark (besides Aquaman, which has already been filmed).

Not sure why WW2 wouldn't move forward

1 hour ago, cannastop said:

I don't get what's so special about Aquaman. Why is everyone expecting it to do better than Justice League?

Really, I don't expect Aquaman to do much better then Justice League, but I do expect / hope Wan will deliver a good film (though the credited writers seems less then great), based off one of my favorite superheroes. Plus Christmas legs should help.

6 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

‘Justice League’ Currently Stumbling With $97M+ Opening: Is ‘Wonder’ & ‘Thor’ Cutting Into Business?

2nd Update, Friday midday: It’s still early and right now Justice League‘s Friday, including its $13M last night, is between $36.6M-$38.5M. At the top end, that’s $300K higher than Wonder Woman’s Friday and she was boosted by an $11M Thursday night. This puts Justice League around $97M+ per industry estimates, far lower than the $110M-$120M on tracking. Some analysts are seeing lower because Justice League‘s morning sales weren’t as robust as many expected.

Wonder $30-$32M - WOO HOO!

And Thor only $20M - boy, it's the zero sum battle at work...JL awful and Thor with an awful hold!  (and The Star is $9M, so that's not awful with so much competition - go, little engine, go!:)

Edited by TwoMisfits